The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cataclysm_child

SS.org UnRegular
Reaction score
Thanks man. I thought I had a chance at the 2. prize for most views. That was until a guy with friggin 100k subscribers joined, lol.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
I already told Tre, but when I get my laptop back, I am doing a bass cover of the AmTran.

Once I get my EMG 45DC in my Pendulum I'll be doing an 8-string cover of the same song.

And, to contribute, same guitar without new pickup;

habicore_5150

El Psy Congroove
Reaction score

one of my more recent camera-time videos
mistakes here and there (as expected), and some kind of video de-syncing (dont ask me why it did that)
guessing its probably the only video in this thread that doesnt have a lot of shredding in it, but oh well :shrug:

Roo

THE THICKNESS
Reaction score
Hello all,

I know this is nowhere near as advanced as clearly everyone on this site, but anyway, I'm studying Music Tech and part of our assignment is to have a track to be hosted on youtube so it can get some hits. Anyway, I wrote a piece and recorded it in my 2nd week and submitted it. So if some of you guys wouldn't mind checking it out I'd be really grateful.

YouTube - Andrew Helps - Blissed Out Guitar Jam

Please ignore the horrible audio distortion (the little pops and clicks) my course tutor managed to somehow get that on all our tracks which was nice of him

Its a sort of chilled out jam from a while back.

Hope you guys dig it

Black_tear

Reaction score
Another short one.
Still haven't got the time to do one entire song, i'm like, recording in two minutes and uploading lol. It's not that i don't have it, but i already spend a lot of my time learning songs for Gigs and Lessons and this is supposed to be a relaxed approach so enjoy it for what it is! Enough writting :lol:.

Abiogenesis

Banned
Reaction score
Here's a short clip by me, covering Animals As Leaders - CAFO clean tapping part.

Baldi

Rifftangle.
Reaction score
Ive posted this on here already, but....
According to a lot of the people commenting on it, its sped up!!!!? :rolleyes:

So I recorded this today:

....and people still think ive sped it up and slowed down the stopwatch!!! :scratch: