The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

tuneinrecords

Reaction score

My solo project. Got over 200 more tracks in copyright mode right now. Looking to shop some of it around soon.

Might not be what people are used to hearing on this site.
I did all the video work myself too using my own speshy lo-fi techniques.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tuneinrecords

Reaction score

let me know what you guys think
it would be greatly appreciated

Cool stuff man! Gettin' down in the basement. That's where the best shit happens.

Any particular scales/modes being used there? I haven't played much metal stuff in a long time, but your vid is getting me fired up for some serious riffin'. Great drum programming too. What did you use for that?

Splinterhead

Sojourner
Contributor
Reaction score
Hey all,
going for the hat trick/turkey/trifecta. Third episode up. Have a look if you have absolutely nothing else to do. :shred:

Betch CAN play this Ep.3

again, always welcoming commentary for improvements.
The next one I'm going to put some views of the picking hand and a few different speeds of execution. Also I do plan on doing a longer vid on basic funk guitar playing (pretty much rhythm stuff and the role of the guitar in a traditional and not so traditional funk band. If you guys have any other ideas for subject matter, guitar related, please let me know.
As you may be aware all three of the vids were shot at the same time (while I do like that shirt I do not wear it everyday). thanks for checking it out!

trevets

Reaction score
Cool stuff man! Gettin' down in the basement. That's where the best shit happens.

Any particular scales/modes being used there? I haven't played much metal stuff in a long time, but your vid is getting me fired up for some serious riffin'. Great drum programming too. What did you use for that?

thanks alot man i really appreciate it, the basement is definitley my favorite spot to jam out haha. but im just basically using the harmonic minor scale and theres a little spot where im doing a little bit of chromatic but thats it.

dantel666

Reaction score
Here are more Fellsilent covers! :hbang:

if i have the time i will be covering lament by tesseract in the next few days to week. :shred:

Metalman X

The Resplendent Sub-Human
Reaction score
This was my first attempt at actual video editing. Kinda made it up as I went.....but it's an "official video" for one of my own tracks. Even did the original artwork in it too.

If you like gothic/doom metal, check it out: