The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

Maggai

Slayer of the gods
Reaction score
Tried filming some videos to show some stuff from our upcoming Aspherium album. First time I've tried using this camera and stuff. My guitar sound blends a little much in with the album sound, so it's hard to tell them apart. Will work on that for future videos.

Spaceman_Spiff

Contributor
Reaction score
Here's my new bands first song. (It was recorded in one take by me, with my friends computer that has a terrible soundcard.)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jimmiivanyi

Reaction score

Hey guys, My name is James Ivanyi and I am from Sydney, Australia.
This is my first post, awesome! I have been enjoying this forum for so long and finally I have joined. I wanted to get some feedback from you guys, as if anyone knows metal and tone, and you fine Gents :)
Hope this isn't considered spamming, as that's not my aim.
We have a great following in Australia, but would love to hear what some of you guys abroad think. Plenty of action in these two videos. These are the studio updates for my band Paradigm, we are from Sydney, Australia. This record, 'Mind Is Key' will be our second album. Hope you guys enjoy, for more info you can visit:
Paradigm Australia | Facebook
Feel free to 'like' this page. I'd really appreciate having metal fans from everywhere hopefully enjoy our music.

Links to the videos below:
Paradigm : Mind Is Key Part 1 - YouTube
Paradigm: Mind Is Key Part 2 - YouTube

Enjoy guys! look forward to your feedback and seeing what you think. :metal::metal:

Last edited:

Zenerith

Reaction score
I bought a new Blackstar Series One 1046L6 amp and made a new video with it..finally! Hope you like it, it was a pain in the arse to put the clips together as sony vegas kept crashing and giving me black screens after rendering was done.

Oh and remember to watch in HD or I'll have to devour your souls as usual 8)

Nick4764

Reaction score
Hey im kind of new here, i just saw the thread and thought i might share this cover i did a while ago, tell me what you think