The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ThemBones89

Reaction score
Here's my latest video demoing my Ibanez Apex 1, give it a 'like' and subscribe if you want more.

Thanks,
Pete

drumbart - Bartek Beben

Reaction score

My "new" old song - NOT,

gear:

Guitar : Fender Aerodyne Strat,
Amplifier : Peavey Vypyr 15,
Speaker : Celestion Eight 15,

Cheers,

Bartek

Necropitated

Reaction score
Here's my solo-cover of Advanced Corpse Tumor. Tab is included and a short teaser of my own music :hbang:

Experimorph

Reaction score
I finished the studio video for an original song of mine. Sung in Finnish by a friend.

kengtin

Reaction score
My take on the classic Master of Puppets middle/solos section. The drums, bass and vocals are original stems, I performed all the guitars.

Hope you like the mix, cheers !

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
Wait by White Lion guitar solo!!!! Mmmm i love the smell of Aqua Net in the morning....
I've always loved this solo, but just now learned it! Its a hoot. Vitto was a really creative tapper for sure. Good shit.
Playing my swirled Ibanez RG7421 here with the good ol' Dimarzio D Sonic 7 in the bridge. I truly adore the sound of that pickup, especially in this guitar. I have no clue why more people don't use it! It's also got the Air Norton 7 in the neck, which is a great match for it. Enjoy!

Carver

Dr. Mantis Toboggan
Reaction score

taking my recent build for a test drive.

ziricote body, cocobola accents and head stock cover, maple and rose wood neck with an indian rose wood fret board, med jumbo fret wire and a dimarzio crunch lab 7 in the bridge, playing through a tone bone hot british and a 65 bassman head.

Malkav

Washing your dishes.
Reaction score
Playing my swirled Ibanez RG7421 here with the good ol' Dimarzio D Sonic 7 in the bridge. I truly adore the sound of that pickup, especially in this guitar. I have no clue why more people don't use it! It's also got the Air Norton 7 in the neck, which is a great match for it.

Completely agree with you! The D-Sonic is a monster pickup! 3 of my guitars are currently equipped with them :) Really wish they'd do an 8 string version of it and the Air Norton. :agreed:

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
White Lion Little Fighter guitar solo! Absolute hoss of a solo.
Playing one of my swirled Ibanez rg7's, of course! You just can't have too many of those things laying around. Got a custom Dimarzio in the bridge and the Liquifire in the neck. Enjoy!!!