The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wardoc

Reaction score
Hey guys here is my 2nd YouTube video playing a song by a new upcoming band Kin Beneath chorus and gear used is an Axe-Fx standard and a Peavey 6505+. Hope you like it!

minotaur

Reaction score
Hey all,

I'm newly registered here - a semi-pro composer and an active musician (a bassist for several modern bands). I just finished my first debut release for which I invited 12 musicians, friends to participate (singers, guitarists etc). Here's a link to the video we shot recently, I'd really love some feedback about it. I already know it's bizarre, but I hope there are people here who are open-minded about new kinds of music :) (It's still Metal) Agile 7 strings, Roman Barbun on an ESP Horizon, me on a custom Warwick Streamer Holoflash from 2001.

guitarfan85

Banned
Reaction score
Just started working on some new material for my next "album". Kind of like a laid back version of a free internet album since I'm no one famous lol. I just release them through dropbox on my facebook page for free download once I'm finished with the song.

Anyway, this is the first song I finished, called P3RPL3X10N Kind of like an inside look of a mind of a crazy person. The very bizarre way their internal struggles go. I write some really weird stuff, to warn.

Anyway, none of these lyrics are intentionally meant to promote harm in any way.

Hope you like it.

Thanks

I really really dig this man. I really like the vocals, the melody line; I like that its not all growling and trying to do so much. The groove was nice like the guitars. Really good do you have anything else?

gamber

Reaction score
hey guys check out my buttersnips cover, i know its rough in some places (due to a shoulder injury) but enjoy! and pls sub

BrailleDecibel

Member Of The 27" Club
Reaction score
I'm all but certain the last thing anyone on this forum anyone wants to see is someone playing Meshuggah on an 8-string, but just in case anyone does, and because I'm pretty proud of my performance on the song, here ya go...enjoy!! :metal: