The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dwellingers

Reaction score
Here is a BASS run-through of OXX's new Track "The Flagellant". Its a smashing trip of Hardcore, alternating time sigs and some tempo-changes also.

You can listen to the whole record on Bandcamp. It get some nice words from Mathcore Index, Angry Metsl guy etc.
Oxxmusic.bandcamp.com

Possessed

Reaction score

My son's cover of Altitudes from Jason Becker. He is only 9 years old and have played guitar for 4+ years. 😊

cthsqd

Cthulhu Squadron
Reaction score
The Runninng Man - Main theme cover

The original rythm is obviously broken, and I still can't decide if I should stick to the original or simplify it

Paradox916

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Not a cover but just having fun with building and playing pedals.

Signal chain:
Comp, split signal 1)DI bass preamp (SansAmp DI clone)to interface
2) tube overdrive(BK butler clone) , digital 4head deay, and digital reverb multi fx unit to interface.
Guitar tuned to drop G.

cthsqd

Cthulhu Squadron
Reaction score
These pedal effects sound like fun! Though I'm rather practical guy and I'd leave it all to my helix, but this clip really makes me want to have a physical devices to play with. Nice vid!

Paradox916

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
These pedal effects sound like fun! Though I'm rather practical guy and I'd leave it all to my helix, but this clip really makes me want to have a physical devices to play with. Nice vid!
DSPs are really the way to go, less power issues, lower noise floor, better consistency, to me there is a “feel” to analog stuff I dig. That and it’s fun to build things.

Awaiting Oblivion

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

A guitar playthrough video for my band Awaiting Oblivion. I filmed the video then rendered it through an ai video to video to get this animated version.

Thanks for checking it out.

VaskoDaTrashMan

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Some love for Nevermore
🥰

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
This video was all Ai. First, text prompts from the lyrics were entered into Midjourney Ai, then the images were processed through Runway Ai, which created 4-8 second animated clips, then edited together. Total render time was 40-60 hours.

Music is all me.