The Official 'Post Your Youtube Vids' Thread (Post your covers here)

Jacob Francis

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
🎵 Discover the Song That Speaks to the Heart 🎵

Hello Friends, I'm thrilled to introduce a special piece of music that means the world to me. It's been almost a year since I released this song on YouTube, and while it's only reached 14 viewers, I'm confident it deserves a larger audience.

🎶 Why This Song Matters:

Every note and lyric encapsulates deep emotions and experiences we all can relate to.

Crafted with love, this low-budget release boasts powerful lyrics and a captivating flow.

It's about life's highs and lows, those quiet moments of reflection, and the essence of being human.

🌟 Your Role
I invite you to listen and become part of this journey. Here’s how you can help:

Listen to the song at medium volume for the best experience.

Share it with friends and loved ones.

Spread the Word and help this heartfelt creation reach more ears and hearts.

💖 Together, We Can Make a Difference. With your support, we can transform these 14 views into something extraordinary. Your listening and sharing mean the world to me.

🎧 Listen Now:

Thank you for being part of this incredible journey. Let’s make this song soar!

With gratitude and love,
Morning-Jade Bobby Gray

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jonsick

Reaction score
My band just put out a new music video today. Hope you like it.

Arnaldo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Well, I continue with the objective that I have set for myself, which, so to speak, is like releasing an album but in fascicles, a series, songs with a similar flavor, although there will also be some that are somewhat different of course, although as I am composing as I go " God will say."

The first song was "The World In Flames", in case anyone missed it and is interested , https://www.sevenstring.org/threads...read-post-your-covers-here.63889/post-5644097

Anyway, as in the other song, the recorded guitars and bass and the rest of the instruments are VSTs programmed by me, in this case I have also programmed the drums although surely in the next one I will have Roman again who does it much better.

I have used a 7-string JP-15 for rhythms, solos and some arpeggio with the piezo, I have also used the Spanish Alhambra CS-3 E8 guitar to record arpeggios and a solo, the bass is a 5-string headless Ibanez, the amp an EVH 5150 Stealth with Torpedo Captor the Spanish and the bass recorded by line, although the Spanish guitar has a condenser mic in the snare that gives it some air, all mixed in Logic Pro

I have used Artificial Intelligence again to create the video

And nothing more, I hope you like it, the truth is that it is love of art without a doubt because there is a hell of a job hahaha, the previous video only has 120 views in a month so if you give it a LIKE of those or whatever For the algorithm to get me out of misery, it is appreciated, although that is not the important thing either.

A hug