The Rules Of Metal

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

cddragon

Pastor Of Muppets
Reaction score
BUMP! :D This thread is so true that I am truly surprised that yet nobody proclaimed it supreme!

However, now i proclaim this thread SUPREME, and thus it becomes ULTIMATE :hbang:

Hail to all true metal brothers!

administers 80s thrash metal

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
i found this thread by accident on google before i joined the forum... i love it... :yesway:

ErykaDaemons

Reaction score
The Rules of Metal and Rules of Black Metal were supremely hilarious. Thanks for posting.

Therefore, I proclaim that Mexican food is true. This is based upon the grounds that anything that can make you crap blood and spit fire is by nature, true.

*Administers Morbid Angels "God of Emptiness" and Witchery's "Plauge Rider" *

Angrychair

Reaction score
I deem waffle house cancelled. I worked there on and off from age 15 to 21. It was not bad ass. trust me, don't eat there.... no lie. toast is safe though. the eggs generally sit out in a basket above the egg burners where its like, hot. also, sometimes the bacon is frozen and you can't rack it to be put on the floor til it thaws, and sometimes it would get sat out for hours and u know, flies could have gotten on it while it thaws. also, generally a very dirty store because people dont know how to clean. although my store was spotless after i worked, so anyway, if you want a bad as fuck gut ache go have some waffle house. they do have badass sweet tea though. mmm

redlol

Reaction score
i have but one problem with your essential list, there are no waffle houses in europe which is undoubtedly the home of metal. there must be a universal restaurant which any metalhead can go to for solace

turdwrangler

Reaction score
I'd put a Marshall over Mesa Boogie any day of the week

and Waffle House is a poor man's Denny's which is a poor man's Ihop though neither of the three are worth a really worth a crap

Bo Millward

Reaction score
Sorry to put piss on everyones chips but i was beholden to the fact that metal had no rules. Thats what allows the genre to expand into an expressive art form and not just another movment based upon fashion and alternative subculture.
But if I'm wrong and the rules laid down here are in fact the true ideology of metal, I'd like to put my neck on the like and say;

Fuck Metal!_!! An yeah I do think this shits on a par with... Emo. :fawk:

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
Dude..
You honestly think this is not a tongue-in-cheek thing for fun?