The search doesnt work well..

• Thread starter dudeskin
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dudeskin

Reaction score
hi. i keep trying to search for things, so i dont just start another thread with no need.
but it never seems to work for me, even tho i searched "esp", nothing comes up.

am i missing something, or does it not work very well?

cheers

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DDDorian

Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator
Reaction score
First off, I don't think the search even works with terms three letters or shorter, does it? Either way, you'll have way more luck if you're more specific. Secondly, yeah, it sucks:lol: Tagging threads helps a lot but that only works as long as people consistently tag threads with useful tagwords. Gggole search is usually more effective in the long run. I was gonna do a write-up on best using/maximising the effectiveness of the search so maybe I'll get to it this month... or next month... or whenever.

avenger

Reaction score
Can't we just use a google powered search within the site. I know when Metal Archives search was down they were using a goggle search from their site. Meaning I search in the normal search bar but it runs the google search.

I don't know if the mods have the power required to do this though or if they would even want to.

Latest posts