The "songs with hilarious indecipherable vocals thread"

Osiris

Reaction score
^you can quote someone who has already done it and replace their link with yours, is how I figured it out. You put the random numbers and letters of a youtube vid link in between the

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AborteD

Reaction score
Most Converge. And I'm a fan, but really... I need to read the lyrics to understand what their songs are about.

HK_Derek

Bass Player.
Reaction score
This never gets old for me. The "singing" in this song actually sounds more like this guy's interpretation than the actual lyrics.

(This is a Trivium vid... the reason for the Opeth picture will become clear during the song)

I AM HERE TO RIDE BIIIIIIIKE!!! :rofl:

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd say most of the death metal music that has what I affectionately call "gurgle shits" vocals. (You know, the I'm hungover and I just had too much Taco Bell at 2AM sound that comes out of your ass the next morning)

ilyti

Lazy Ryebread Viking
Reaction score
In most Dream Theater songs from the Images and Words and Awake era, LaBrie does something I've always referred to as going supersonic. Once he hits those super high notes in those early songs, all comprehension goes out the window. A good example is at 1:59

I know!! LaBrie really needs to work on his pronunciation.

If you haven't seen this, you must.

Hitting on these guys! Stepping on a worm! Healing on his spine, he clutches to his cock! Not the biggest ass you see, up it up, fuck it up! Not much bread for the man you aaaaaate!"

So yeah, I thought this thread was basically going to be "misheard lyrics."

canuck brian

Bowes Guitars
Contributor
Reaction score
This sounds like someone burping at about :40. Its really...really bad.

Skitzoification

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yum5R1ELlrw

eewwww ewwwww youuuuuu ew ewwwwwwwwwww yooooooooooooooou

I love the Composition of it, but the Vocals are extremely hard to read, harder to read than Effigy of The Forgotten. :lol:

when I listen to this song with friends I just point at my friends during those "you" parts.lol great subtitles for looking at Octomom too.

The Uncreator

Control The Sun
Reaction score
Anything with "bri" in it. Cant stand it when singers pronounced words with " bri " just to make it " bri " more.

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
<3 Pike :hbang:

There used to be a live version of this on Youtube where he's so freakin drunk he just starts singing Too-da-loo instead of wtf ever he's saying normally. My wife just refers to High on Fire as "too-da-loo" now lol

Ninjahat

Reaction score
This song is almost entirely singing and I find some parts indecipherable without a lyric sheet hahaha!

Latest posts