You want TesseracT+Periphery gigs in Europe in 2010?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 52 61.9%
  • I'm just jealous because I don't live in Europe

Votes: 32 38.1%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Doug N

Reaction score
I don't wanna be the turd in the punchbowl, but so far this is "meh" to me. I really liked their last one, maybe this is a grower? It needs to grow quite a bit though, I'm just not into it, not as interesting instrumentally or vocally. Just me?

Cnev

Reaction score
Has anyone received the shipping email since they sent that last email out? I'm still waiting. It's very frustrating considering that it's almost been out for two weeks.

I just requested that my order be canceled. I get having distributor issues. That's cool. I don't get a company letting paying customers that ordered an album in advance sit and wait over a week after it hits the street to know their discs aren't even in their possession yet. That update e-mail should have been sent the moment they knew they weren't going to have enough copies. Also, it's 8:45 on Friday evening and I still don't have a shipping confirmation. Not cool, dudes.

Watty

Naturally Cynical
Reaction score
I don't wanna be the turd in the punchbowl, but so far this is "meh" to me. I really liked their last one, maybe this is a grower? It needs to grow quite a bit though, I'm just not into it, not as interesting instrumentally or vocally. Just me?

Put it on in your sleep; subliminal assimilation!!!!

DLG

not guthrie govan
Reaction score
doesn't preordering give them an insight on how many copies they are going to need when the album comes out?

sounds like they dropped the ball either way. I've only ordered shirts from them, never preordered albums.

I like the album. Don't love it, but I like a lot of the stuff that they are doing. Nice atmosphere, I think the new guy has a nice voice, but not as good of a singer as Dan. Doesn't have that lead singer/frontman presence that Dan had, instead he just kind of blends into the music, although nicely.

Some of the colder moments and non-djenty riffs remind me a bit of gordian knot in terms of atmosphere, which I really dig.

My biggest complaints is that a lot of it sounds samey and that the "album as one whole song" thing doesn't really work that well. The transitions aren't really smooth enough to give off that feeling.

DrZoidberg

Reaction score
Yeah I've still heard nothing. Needless to say I won't be ordering anything through them anymore.

Axel32

Reaction score
Anyone else still yet to receive shipping information in regards to their preorder of Altered State from Merchconnection? I haven't heard anything since their email stating that all orders would be shipped by the end of that week.

HK_Derek

Bass Player.
Reaction score
Anyone else still yet to receive shipping information in regards to their preorder of Altered State from Merchconnection? I haven't heard anything since their email stating that all orders would be shipped by the end of that week.

My order for the 2-disc shipped on Monday. I have a bud who did a 2-disc+shirt though, and his still hasn't.

Somebody somewhere is a weak link in the chain, for sure!

DrZoidberg

Reaction score

Same here. I emailed them again, and got this:

Hi
These orders are still being filled. All preorders will ship this week, we are deeply sorry for the delay!
Thanks

bhakan

Reaction score
I still haven't heard anything about mine either.

I knew what I was in for based off of Merchconnection's track record, but this is it for me, in case anyone associated with them reads this site, I will not buy from Merchconnection anymore. I've had this happen to me once before with them and they used the same "it is our supplier's who haven't given us enough, it's not our fault" which after happening so many times for pretty much every preorder, I don't buy for a second.

EDIT: Ironically it just came in the mail, so hopefully you guys get yours soon. Still way too long for a preorder.

ScottyB724

Reaction score
Finally got a shipping confirmation email from merchCONnection. Only been like, 16 days since the album got released, not that anyone's counting.

ForThisGift

Reaction score
Same for Merchconnect. I had to buy the album a second time to get my hands on it and my first copy isn't here yet... Sweet pre-order.

TIBrent

Drop Z regular
Reaction score
im confused about this cause in the album notes the band only thanked kemper not fractal so i assumed they used the kemper exclusively on this album :spock:
I am guessing that it could be that Kemper sent them something free, where as Fractal did not.