Thomann Black Friday?

• Thread starter BIGRIGG
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BIGRIGG

Reaction score
Hey all, does anyone know if Thomann.de site offers Black Friday deals etc?
Or for that matter, any good part suppliers (like Allparts etc) and specifics?
Thank you.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
I didn't notice any big advertised sales on their website, but they do have some occasional temporary price drops for specific items... Got my RG721RW for 444EUR, just because I was lucky enough to notice a random price drop (not a B-stock). I'd recommend to create an account on their website, and add any stuff you're interested in to a wishlist, then just check the prices in it every couple of days.

antuni

Reaction score
I didn't notice any big advertised sales on their website, but they do have some occasional temporary price drops for specific items... Got my RG721RW for 444EUR, just because I was lucky enough to notice a random price drop (not a B-stock). I'd recommend to create an account on their website, and add any stuff you're interested in to a wishlist, then just check the prices in it every couple of days.

Once you purchase you can also make a review and they will give you €5-10 voucher.

WolleK

Reaction score
No because we don´t have something like a black friday here in germany.
But if you find something cheaper in the web they will give you this price.

Good part supplier is ROCKINGER.

TankJon666

Reaction score
No because we don´t have something like a black friday here in germany.
But if you find something cheaper in the web they will give you this price.

Good part supplier is ROCKINGER.

No Black Friday in Germany? Its good to see that sanity still exists in some countries! :lol:

Zinter

Canuck Guitar Tech
Reaction score
Canadian here, Black Friday is definitely an American thing (which admittedly has crept across the border as many things do), especially when stampedes are involved

Nlelith

Motion Designer
Reaction score
Hmmm, while we don't have Black Fridays here in Kazakhstan as well, we do have "Cyberfriday" days, when some stores have huge discounts for online orders only.

Tisca

Big-tube snob
Reaction score
Once you purchase you can also make a review and they will give you €5-10 voucher.

Is this still a thing? I got my vouchers the first time years ago but recently I wrote reviews on some 1 y.o purchases and got nothing.

EDIT: Just made another order and noticed they raffle one iPad per month among reviewers. Sounds much cheaper for them than giving vouchers for each product.

tssb

Reaction score
Is this still a thing? I got my vouchers the first time years ago but recently I wrote reviews on some 1 y.o purchases and got nothing.

I got £10 for reviewing the Eleven Rack i recently bought, about 1 month ago!
It did mention this scheme is temporary though.