Threat Signal 3rd album pre-production

• Thread starter TravisMontgomery
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

FrancescoFiligoi

Guitarist in Within Destruction / Abiogenesis
Reaction score
Reaaaally good! Awesome chorus. Looking forward your next release! :metal:

Dan

Reaction score
ahhh the new drum work sounds SWEEEEEEEEEEEET

im liking that little bridge you had in there the best, sounds awfully familliar :cool::lol:

Gothberg

I'm a rookie, eh?
Reaction score
now you guys better make this one something special. Honestly Vigilance dissapointed me, but this sounds HUGE compared to that one. Give us a masterpiece, because I would be truly surprised if you didn't.

Rick

ALL HAIL DJOD
Forum MVP
Reaction score
Hells yes. Can't wait to hear this new album, Travis, I bet you and Chris just melted faces.

This of course also means that COW still has nothing to do. Looks like Arkaea was an epic fail.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I really liked the Arkaea album, but having two members from a very active band means you're never going to be able to tour or anything.

Joose

Custom User Title
Reaction score
Wow, this sounds great. Can't wait to hear full production. I'm anticipating a huuuuge mix.

Makin' my tattoo proud for the 3rd time!

Now, how 'bout y'all head to Florida with Sybreed again. Yeah, that's a good idea.

TravisMontgomery

Reaction score
Wow, this sounds great. Can't wait to hear full production. I'm anticipating a huuuuge mix.

Makin' my tattoo proud for the 3rd time!

Now, how 'bout y'all head to Florida with Sybreed again. Yeah, that's a good idea.

Seeing as who will be producing this album.....I don't think people will have any complaints with the mix ;)

We'll hopefully be able to release details on that soon.

TravisMontgomery

Reaction score
Speed from Soilwork isnt it? :lol:

Nah haha. Although he has been hanging out a lot with us at Jon's since he's moved to Toronto. We're going to be playing Stabbing The Drama at a few shows in May, and he's going to be singing with us.