Tiny Bass amp?

• Thread starter sPliNtEr_777
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sPliNtEr_777

Reaction score
I've had a bass now for about three years but I've always just fiddled around with it, it was bought on a whim and got played very little. Recently I've been playing bass more and more and I really want to actually hear what I'm playing amplified.

So I was wondering, can you guys recommend any tiny bass amps that will be good for bedroom use? I mean tiny, as well. I'm not after a 12" or 15" speaker, just something small that I can sit on my desk and rumble away with. It'd be nice if it had a few different sounds or effect but it's not a deal breaker. It just needs to be small... Any ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Devyn Eclipse Nav

Avid Open C Enthusiast, Aspiring Ghibli Wizard
Reaction score
I mean it'd be cool if it weren't $1000, pretty hefty pricetag for a practice amp.

I second getting the Roland Micro Cube - those Roland Cube amps are awesome

sPliNtEr_777

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm seeing Roland getting lots of love but it's still too big, I'm liking the look of the hotone and especially the micromark 801. Anybody any more?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
If you can find it, there's the Ibanez Promethean 3110.

Ibanez-P3110.jpg

Not 100% sure if it'll fit on a desk, though.

House74

Perfect Djentleman
Reaction score
I use a little 25W Ampeg combo and it actually can give some really nice tones, especially on the higher register stuff. I think I paid maybe all of $100 or less for it on sale at GC? Been worth every penny

Edit: I wanna say it's the B108 model (or something like that)