Tom DeLonge Rejoins Blink 182 tour and new music announced

• Thread starter guitar_player4_2_0
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
FYI for everyone wanting to attend this,

Matt Skiba from AT and former Blink 182 member states that this flyer was put into rotation before any of these bands even agreed to do the performance. He says he ultimately is going to play the show and is excited to, but I wouldn't bet on a lot of these bands being there.

wheresthefbomb

Reaction score
FYI for everyone wanting to attend this,

Matt Skiba from AT and former Blink 182 member states that this flyer was put into rotation before any of these bands even agreed to do the performance. He says he ultimately is going to play the show and is excited to, but I wouldn't bet on a lot of these bands being there.

I wouldn't even bet on a lot of those bands being able to play their music anymore.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
AT just opened for Coheed on their US tour and they can still play their stuff for sure, as can I'd say a majority of them as it's not like they're Protest the Hero level material or anything, but there's definitely some that I'm sure fell off and probably play it at bar band level who are ready to disappoint.

rikwebb

Reaction score
I think that is the guitar that led to his signature model. If I remember, Gibson sent him that one to entice him into the endorsement.

Pretty sure it was the one he recorded most of the 2003 S/T with also (Still my no.1 Blink album), i remember it being in a few studio pics from the time.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Idk if that's a blessing or a curse for those festival organizers. :lol:
But yeah it seems to be a legit issue. Apparently some other local festivals were forced to shut down.

Lorcan Ward

7slinger
Reaction score
I used to be able to say I saw Blink 182’s final show with the classic lineup but I think this is their second reunion since then.

Also ticket prices are getting insane.

tom schelfaut

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
This is such awesome news! I just hope he'll try to sing like in the old days!