Tomorrow is going to fucking suck

• Thread starter garcia3441
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Oguz286

Reaction score
Hey man, sorry to hear that bro. I'll be praying for you (i will!) and hope you'll get better soon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Keep a postitive outlook. It sounds like this is a routine enough surgery that there really shouldn't be any complications. And hell, if it prevents more serious life threatening health issues, then that's what's most important. As TDW said, you've got some serious balls going through this and we're all rooting for you and hoping for the best.

Best of luck.:metal:

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Erp. Not good, but you've got Roger as a shining example of how well it can go. Best of luck...

[action=eaeolian]wonders if "Roger" and "shining example" have ever been used in the same sentence before...[/action]

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Jesus man, my thoughts are with you. Know that you've got a support group here pulling for your full recovery. :metal:

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
I know this is wrong, but with all this talk of testicles and people saying "we're pulling for you" I'm just getting some really nasty images. :ugh: :ugh:

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
Good to see you posting man.

Not to sound like a dumbass, but what's the difference between the link you originally posted, versus this one? I don't see a difference in the procedure.

garcia3441

Tone Whore
Contributor
Reaction score
Regor said:
Good to see you posting man.

Not to sound like a dumbass, but what's the difference between the link you originally posted, versus this one? I don't see a difference in the procedure.

I think it has to do with the cut. The first one follows the bikini line; the second one is at an angle.

Dive-Baum

Bite Me Fan Boy!!
Reaction score
Take care of yourself man, Our Paryers (for those of us who do) and thoughts are with you. Get well. You can beat this.

Regor

Double Edge FTW
Contributor
Reaction score
garcia3441 said:
Tomorrow; (06/29/2006), I find out what happens next.

My regime was:
Cisplatin - 1x day for 5 days every 3 weeks for 4 months
Etoposide - 1x day for 5 days every 3 weeks for 4 months
Bleomycin - 1x week every week for 4 months

If you get any of these treatments, let me know. I might be able to spare you some discomfort (If you ge bleomycin... don't eat. You prolly won't keep anything down anyways)