Turns out there's actually 100 Ways To Die! Thanks for the update, Dave!

• Thread starter DDDorian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AirJordanStaal

Reaction score
Sure, but just because he's sharing a conspiracy theory espoused by others doesn't make it any less tasteless or him any less of an idiot for saying it.

I love conspiracy theories, oftentimes with their campy expressions of attempted emotive truths in the face of tragedy, but there is a limit to the amount of paranoid someone can be while still being sane.

I agree with this wholeheartedly, conspiracy theories can be entertaining but not taken this seriously and used as an attempt to discredit someone. If I had lost someone in the theater shooting I would be absolutely raging at Mustaine for not only taking some blame away from the psycho that did the damage, but also trying to shift it to an innocent person for his (or his party's) own gain. It's just despicable behavior whether you like Obama or not.

theleem

Reaction score
As a dude who went to high school about 10 minutes from the theater in Colorado, and having old classmates who were there that night(not hurt, thankfully) this whole thing hits pretty close to home.

Lord knows I'm a fan of a good conspiracy theory, but like dimuirge said, there comes a point where a paranoia turns into just being a crazy jackass. I'll always respect the hell out of him for the first 5 or so Megadeth albums, but come on man... We get you're a conservative christian guy now, it doesn't mean you have to turn everything into an attack on liberals

TRENCHLORD

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe, just maybe, Dave could be applying the long held celebrity notion that-;

Any publicity is good publicity (or something like that)
No news is bad news (to put it the other way)

Anyways, when threads are being made about him daily, he might be considering this a huge publicity victory.
Just sayin, .

Origin

Rainbow In The Dark
Reaction score
Not sure this is too much different from the radical fringe Bush haters saying 9/11 was an inside job........

Even though all science ever says they're utterly, inarguably wrong? Yeah, they're always fun to talk to :lol: but anyway, on topic, jesus FUCKING christ Mustaine is way more insane than I even thought before.

Ryan-ZenGtr-

Reaction score
I had a quick look at this story, while I was thinking about my balanced response earlier, due to the hate this topic has generated.

It seems Mustaine is hanging out with a bad crowd and is being used as a mouthpiece for their opinions, as is common with public figures. :noplease:
Certainly he has been heavily influenced by certain paties in the last few years, including specific album artwork and imagery.
In the world of influence, the support of celebrated and long lasting musicians is highly prized, as can be seen by their popularity with main stream politics. For example, Michael Jackson was awarded many medals at the Whitehouse, with global coverage of the events.

There are points of interest in the reports of these atrocities, covered by legitimate journalists, but to make such a leap (to the President, who is ultimately responsible for the actions of covert agencies) with utter conviction can only be a tool for effect, perhaps to generate publicity or draw awareness to his (Mustaine's) internet activities with a certain character from Texas. :eek:

It looks to me like Mustaine was a reputational sacrifice to draw attention to his puppet master. Tragedy begets tragedy. :noplease:

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
Ppl still care what celebrities think ab matters that don't concern said celebrities? Three words: Fuck Dave Mustaine.

exo

Reaction score
Even though all science ever says they're utterly, inarguably wrong? Yeah, they're always fun to talk to :lol: but anyway, on topic, jesus FUCKING christ Mustaine is way more insane than I even thought before.

What I was getting at was that you ALWAYS have haters out on the fringes saying some pretty outlandish stuff about whatever administration happens to be in charge at the time, and this is just another example. Mustaine has also always had an intense, "fringe" type personality as well.....Not sure why him voicing this sort of stuff surprises ANYONE.

I love both Mustaine and Jon Shaffer.....but it's a tossup as to which one is more batshit insane at this point:lol: