[Tutorial] How To: Import your guitar pro drum tracks into a DAW (Reaper and Cubase)

• Thread starter Larcher
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score

Here is my contribution to the comunity :) I know alot of you already know how to do this, but lately I've seen a couple of newbies asking this question, so I went ahead and made a tutorial video, with naration!

<3

edit: If people find this useful, it could become a sticky so that new recording people can find it very easily :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sh4z

Reaction score
Awesome thanks Larcher! can you upload in higher quality 720p /1080p ? its a bit hard to read :lol:

nvm :p

HOKENSTYFE

HeartWyrm
Reaction score
Gotta thank you for this! But you still didn't help me decide which DAW to get! :)

Importing drums seems easy enough with Reaper or Cubase! For a few months now trying to decide which one to get. Trying to put together a fusion: Djent/Darkstep project!

Really, thanks for the tutorial! Thumbs up on tha 'tube!

Larcher

fpoon
Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta thank you for this! But you still didn't help me decide which DAW to get! :)

Importing drums seems easy enough with Reaper or Cubase! For a few months now trying to decide which one to get. Trying to put together a fusion: Djent/Darkstep project!

Really, thanks for the tutorial! Thumbs up on tha 'tube!

I'm glad this helped you :)