Two new tracks by my band Arc! Instrumental! Axe FX! Amazing drums! Waffles!

• Thread starter BenEllerGuitars
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
Just got our mixes back from the studio, and we are extremely excited to share :)
The new songs are "Sleep" and "Replicant".

Amps are all Axe FX Ultra! This was our first time using one, and we are all totally sold. Its perfect. Guitars are various Ibanez RG 7 strings with either the Dimarzio D Sonic or Dimarzio Blaze Custom in the bridge. The Blaze Custom was used pretty much all through Sleep to give it a nice thick sound, and we used the D Sonic throughout most of Replicant because its a tighter, more aggressive pickup.

Our drummer Ian is completely insane.

Bass is a Schecter C-5 with the stock pickups through an Ampeg SVT III and a Sansamp here and there.

Anyway, enjoy and let us know what you think! Thanks for listening!

Arc | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Triple7

The Decepticon
Reaction score
Awesome stuff dude. "Sleep" had kind of an Opeth feel to it actually, definitely a good thing. "Replicant" was really sick, I loved when it kicked in after a minute or so, but still managed to maintain a spacey vibe throughout.

nojyeloot

Reaction score
WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN

...WIN

exxecutor

Reaction score
Awesome! Do you have any releases planned? I would love to hear a full album of this kind of stuff!

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
meh, not enough waffles ;)

seriously though, i love how spacey and airy the mix sounds, and the music is really nice in my ears!

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
Awesome!!! Thanks so much guys. We're kinda recording a song or two at a time until we have enough to fill up an album. share with your facebook friends, pleeeease!

BenEllerGuitars

Reaction score
haha thanks chaps! and the swirls serve as inspiration for the tunes, so it can't ever stop hahahaha

BIGRIGG

Reaction score
This is awesome stuff! I would buy this for sure. Good production, interesting writing and of course great playing. Any news on a release date ETA etc for an album and info on where best to purchase? Thanks and don't stop. Or else. Well, not really but I want more. LOL

Sebski

Reaction score
Nice stuff man, and yeah the drums are pretty sick. Cool myspace skin and logo too!

Latest posts