Two Notes - Le Crunch preamp pedal test

• Thread starter Voron
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

vansinn

Reaction score
Well, that did sound quite good to me. Cool it has MIDI, else I would find it much less useful.
What else was in the recording chain? Amp/cab/mic or one of the Torpedoes?

Great Satan

Hell-o
Reaction score
Ugh, i couldn't sit through and watch it 'cos of that guy's hair lol

what is it with hipsters and the hitler-youth haircuts? somebody explain that to me...

At least he didn't have a handle-bar moustache, that & speaking french would be too much to bear :lol:

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
....ty haircuits and foreign languages aside, that sounds extremely good.

$300 for each, which isn't too bad for a preamp pedal.

vansinn

Reaction score
...what is it with hipsters and the hitler-youth haircuts? somebody explain that to me...

Yup, lemme explain.. it has nothing to do with this post about a pedal.
It is a irrelevant as had he chosen to add British punk tube stows to his hair instead of Rasta cornrolls - none of which he didn't anyways, it might've been said to have a connection to the pedal being outfitted with vacuum tubes.
Which is all as irrelevant as whether living in the London Tube, the Paris Underground, or Church of Satan.
Get a life..

Voron

Reaction score
Lol! funny comments. Aside that I hate nazzi cause I'm russian it was funny.

Pedalwise, it's really simple. Guitar -> Whammy -> Le Crunch -> Audio interface (TC Studio Konnekt 48) and cab sim with Torpedo WOSIII VST plugin. I've used 2 cabs: Fender Deluxe and another one with Jensen speakers, don't really remember which exactly :)

Latest posts