U.K. VOCALIST AVAILIBLE!!

marktorches

Mark Lewis
Reaction score
I am a singer / screamer and I have alot of experience with bands, touring, performing etc etc.

I am looking for a new band to join that's already up and running, that has drive and the will to succeed.

To get an idea of my voice you can listen one or both of these two songs (both different style of vocal) to judge me on.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dCQMxqr8Vc

www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_NEkemj8ro

It doesen't have to be a metal band, I'm just as into pop and other genres as i am metal, but metal is my background.

Mark x

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

marktorches

Mark Lewis
Reaction score
Unfortunately, as much as I'd like to get involved with them as a band, I live a little too far away from them I'd imagine...They are in Manchester and I'm just north of London in Hertfordshire...

Otherwise...I would...In a heartbeat

sol niger 333

I like stuff
Reaction score
You'd be a great fit for RSF man if you ever moved or even just via internet demoing. Not heard your own shit though do you have any stuff you have phrased/written yourself? *Edit* just heard a new dawn. Not bad at all. Your cover of Periphery showed your range better though. Good luck broe

Fred

Reaction score
...Not sure where you got that from! Both the guitarists are currently based around Bristol/Bath, and while I must admit to not knowing Leo or Sam, their MySpace lists their location as "South West, UK", ;).

Not pushing you on them at all - there's no reason they're necessarily the right band for you and vice versa - just attempting to clarify that. Anyway, it sounds like you've got a good voice and vocalists seem to be an incredibly rare commodity in the UK, so I'm sure you should find some willing bands fairly easily! Good luck in your search.

marktorches

Mark Lewis
Reaction score
Yeh Bristol and Bath is a long way to go for practice from Hertfordshire when ya don't drive eh? Ha!

I've messaged Nolly to get a track from him to see if I can write to it etc and ya never know, might be worth the trip or relocation, but for now, recreational is all i can give.

Yeh I'm just a bit bored being ouside of music now, I've been on a break since November last year, and I'm just missing touring etc now.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score

marktorches

Mark Lewis
Reaction score
So Red Seas Fire? People quite like them then? I've only heard little bits of their stuff...

Reckon if they got a decent vocalist (not saying thats me) they'd get very far?

Mark x

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Oh Yeah? That would be Ryan, guitarist, yeah. Sorry, I wrote a comment pertaining to something someone else wrote then realised it didn't make sense ha.

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Ah cool, how's the band going? He seemed pretty stoked about it. x

Good thanks man, having a slow patch right now where writing is concerned but we're all at a place where that's probably a good thing. Still writing/producing the album together, sounding world-collidingly heavy so it's all gravy :metal:

marktorches

Mark Lewis
Reaction score
Good thanks man, having a slow patch right now where writing is concerned but we're all at a place where that's probably a good thing. Still writing/producing the album together, sounding world-collidingly heavy so it's all gravy :metal:

Wicked man!! Good to hear, be good to hear some of it soon to see what it sounds like!

That Ryan guy said it was kinda thrashy?

Mark x

Mattayus

Sir Groove-A-Lot
Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah well, we're all in our mid to late 20's so we're all pretty much 90's metal guys, that post thrash era. Kinda hard to put ya finger on really. I'm into bands like Dream Theater, Unearth, Pantera, Meshuggah, where-as Ryan's into black metal, drummer's into early NYC hardcore like Biohazard and Earth Crisis, and the bassist is a grunge fanatic... so.... yeah :scratch: bit weird really. Kinda comes out as groove/death/thrash :lol:

Here are some early mixes and masters of some of the songs we've got so far, may or may not end up sounding like this when it's all said and done so take it with a pinch of salt - SoundClick artist: Darkadian - page with MP3 music downloads