Udio / AI music creation tool

• Thread starter narad
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Guessing this will probably be a thing:

Since OpenAI Jukebox it was pretty much only a matter of time before we had a more commercially viable implementation of the technology. This pretty impressive. Haven't found any metal of the sort I like, but highschool me could have liked something in this genre:

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
I sort of feel like I hear actual pieces of specific artists' timbre though. Like this... I think it's Ghost that I'm hearing in this voice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BlackMastodon

\m/ (゚Д゚) \m/
Contributor
Reaction score
Damn, and here I was thinking I was a hack for the last 15 years because I used to primarily write in Guitar Pro with a guitar in my lap.

I still feel icky about AI generated pictures, and AI generated music is even more weird.

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I am having WAY too much with this. I kinda hate that AI is now capable of taking up so much space in creative endeavors, but it is fascinating at the same time. I can't really keep up anymore with exactly how computers can do something like this (it's not my direct field of study or a core part of my career), so it almost looks like black magic, but it's fucken cool.

The lols are big with this and the right prompts. You can really tell where my head's at today :lol:

Latest posts