Um Wow... American GI's family murdered

• Thread starter Jason
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
Well that's a downer for sure.

I wonder what drove the guy to do it.

bostjan

MicroMetal
Contributor
Reaction score
That's fucked up to say the least. I can't even imagine what that guy must be going through right now…assuming he already found out.

Firebeard

Viking Lord
Reaction score
noodles said:
So senseless. I hate fucked up people. :mad:

It takes a specially fucked up person to kill kids. I say his oxygen intake rights be revoked!

Naren

OldschoolGhettostyle
Reaction score
That is very sad. There are a lot of crazy people out there in the world. I wonder what twisted logic in his mind justified doing that...

DSS3

Banned
Reaction score
And people are against capital punishment? Fuck... I say we take the kids ages, subtract the youngest from the oldest, and give him that long to live.

No, fuck it, we'll go the other way around.

If I was that soldier... I seriously do not know what I would do. I normally don't condone suicide... but goddamn, I'd understand if he did it.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
For what it's worth, if this turns out to be war related, know that 99.999% of the people against the war in Iraq thing this is fucking disgusting. And if it's not, then it's the most disgusting coincidence I've ever seen. I'm praying for the later because the idealistic part of me wants to believe that no one could be so stupid as to completely misdirect their aggression line this... :/

I always joke that I'm pro-death for darwinistic reasons, and this case is no exception. If the murderer just lost it do to a random chemical imbalance, that's one thing, but if this is really retribution to having a kid in the militarty, then fry the fucker.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
They should just bring that guy back to the states. Which i think they will.

Drew said:
For what it's worth, if this turns out to be war related, know that 99.999% of the people against the war in Iraq thing this is fucking disgusting. And if it's not, then it's the most disgusting coincidence I've ever seen. I'm praying for the later because the idealistic part of me wants to believe that no one could be so stupid as to completely misdirect their aggression line this... :/

I always joke that I'm pro-death for darwinistic reasons, and this case is no exception. If the murderer just lost it do to a random chemical imbalance, that's one thing, but if this is really retribution to having a kid in the militarty, then fry the fucker.

either way fucking kill the dude. why chance it.

D-EJ915

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Good Lord that's horrible, honestly there's not really much to say. :(

XEN

BEYOND 6UITAR & B4SS
Contributor
Reaction score
He's on his way back to the States now. I do not believe that his unit will expect him to return to Baghdad once his emergency leave ends.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
The reason the guy is so calm and in control is probably because he's plotting the slow death of the dude they arrested.

distressed_romeo

F'king ............
Forum MVP
Reaction score
That's the most disturbing story I've heard in a long while. It's impossible to imagine what that guy must be feeling right now.
Whether it turns out to be an 'anti-war' thing, which would be absurd anyway, or some lunatic who did it for no reason, it's equally sad.
Not sure what else to say...:(