UniversalJems Petrucci Kit

• Thread starter Chris
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Not particularly gear, but I figured it'd belong in here anyways.

Anyhow, I got the petrucci kit for my 7620 from http://www.universaljems.com. I had to mod it a little bit to fit the seven string, but imho it came out pretty great. It's naturally a lot easier on an unassembled body, but the overall application on the 7620 with no strings on it took me about an hour, and only because it was hot as hell in my house and the vinyl was a little on the hard to work with side since it was so loose.

In any case, with some patience and a few extra bucks, I'm super happy with the result and recommend it to anyone. :)

Attachments

• UJ7620.jpg
    UJ7620.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 206

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Digital Black

Reaction score
hehe I am going to do that someday here...i have to place the order. It will go on my 7420 with is painted black pearl. I wonder if they will cut it in all white???

Vince

Contributor
Reaction score
Good question. Chris? :)

Did you laquer over the decals, or did you just not worry about it?

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Whoops. :D

I used a tiny bit of clear nail polish around the edge of each one, then used a buffing wheel on my dremel to get rid of any excess/brush marks.

Zero problems so far. :)

fireheart82

In Flames i was Born
Reaction score
The petrucci sound is best with Steve Special and Air Norton.