Unjustly-Labeled

Reaction score
Dude...all the times I've listened to your stuff that never even occurred to me. I gotta confess I kinda thought the name was whack too, but that is a friggin' sweet meta-pun. Unustly Labeled sounds kind of generic, so you think its generic...but its actually awesome and creative as hell..therefore Unjustly Labeled. It circles back in on itself lol

Glad you got new stuff out, definitely going to give it a listen later :yesway:
Haha I was really into meta humour at the time, I mean, the first song I released in this project was called Crushing Monotony! :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

flyingV

probably drunk
Reaction score
Dude, amazing as always. This .... is the soundtrack of every nightmare, ever. I love it :D

I tried to tune my 7string an octave down by using my kemper's build-in pitch shifter, and I get quite satisfying results. Maybe I'll try to record something similar to your 'Lost Within' EP soon, huge inspiration for sure!

Unjustly-Labeled

Reaction score
Dude, amazing as always. This .... is the soundtrack of every nightmare, ever. I love it :D

I tried to tune my 7string an octave down by using my kemper's build-in pitch shifter, and I get quite satisfying results. Maybe I'll try to record something similar to your 'Lost Within' EP soon, huge inspiration for sure!
Thanks man, and I'd love to hear your stuff someday! It's always fun to hear what other people do with that tonal area. I find 0th octave stuff very pleasant on my ears, 'cause I'm weird in that way! :ugh:

Unjustly-Labeled

Reaction score
New stuff is terrific! Definitely hitting the spot today.

Just happened to stumble into this thread and have a listen, and I love it!! :yesway:

Glad to hear it!

Also, a general update on licensing and payment related things on my bandcamp releases. I have changed the "pay what you want" option to "free download", meaning I am no longer accepting payments via bandcamp's service, and I don't plan on accepting money via another platform either. In addition to this, the music released under the bands Unjustly Labeled and Urtidsfader have been switched to a non-commercial creative commons license, meaning anyone can redistribute it, fvck with it, and so on.

As for the reason I made these changes. Well, it's not because of legal issues, nor am I making a political statement. I am not commenting on the monetary value of art, nor am I doing this for any reason that would be particularly interesting to anyone but myself.