Unpopular Opinions

• Thread starter Mortargag
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Zebra pickups should be banned
I used to not care whatsoever about them. Wouldnt go out of my way for them. But i dont feel like putting another set of pickups in my R9 rn so they will continue to stay. Also i think zebra looks better guard off in my specific case.

These were supposed to be double cream but the manufacturer didnt match them well and i was tired of waiting for expensive (to me) pickups:

IMG_8452.jpeg

jaxadam

Reaction score
I used to not care whatsoever about them. Wouldnt go out of my way for them. But i dont feel like putting another set of pickups in my R9 rn so they will continue to stay. Also i think zebra looks better guard off in my specific case.

These were supposed to be double cream but the manufacturer didnt match them well and i was tired of waiting for expensive (to me) pickups:

View attachment 142309

I'm just thinking how much better that would look with EMGs

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MetalDestroyer

Heaven's Football Bat
Reaction score
8n7vtq.jpg

Screamingdaisy

Reaction score
My experience on live circles has usually been somewhat like:
- Hard rock dudes: Laid back, cool, they just want to party and drink
- Metalheads: Full of themselves.

There's still a lot of elitism about "technically inferior" genres wether people admit it or not.

Technically inferior = more money & more women

Technically superior = less money & more dudes

It's sad, but true.