US Political Discussion: Biden/Harris Edition (Rules in OP)

• Thread starter mongey
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

TheDandy

Reaction score
Boomer? How cliche is that? Also very inaccurate. It's Gen X, actually.

Believe what you want. I was only making a point about fake internet tough and how silly it is to people who had to be real life tough. Tough doesn't mean you always won the fight. I took a beating or 2. Real tough is in the mind. Some big humongous dude was giving me crap in middle school. So we agreed to meet on one of the fields after school. I was scared out of my mind. This guy was like 6-3 in middle school. I still showed. So did a bunch of other people. He didn't. That's tough. Only an idiot defines tough as physical. Most of it is mental.
Yeah dude this story about a middle school fight that didn't happen really shows how tough you are. God you're so cool

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I have heard from more than one Internet Tough Guy's that DrewH's grandpappy was the toughest guy in the POW camp. Piss trickles downstream.
Just displaying more of that bad character typical of members here.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
So, let's say by some miracle some girl actually likes you enough to marry you. You are out and some guy says something very inappropriate to her. Maybe he even grabs her ass. You going to defend her honor, or you going to tuck tail and run? Let me give you a hint. You aren't going to be married long if you choose the former.
Wtf are you on about? That's some Andrew Taint nonsense that you have to "defend your honor" in that way. I wouldn't put myself in a position where my partner would expect to be grabbed that way, and if it happened anyway, yeah, we'd one way or another have that person removed from the situation. That doesn't mean fight him, that means remove him from the situation.

There are times in life where you do have to take action.
Being wrong on a guitar forum is not one of them.

Boy, am I ever excited for this thread to become a DrewH pissing match again. Literally nobody here gives half a shit how tough you think you are.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wtf are you on about? That's some Andrew Taint nonsense that you have to "defend your honor" in that way. I wouldn't put myself in a position where my partner would expect to be grabbed that way, and if it happened anyway, yeah, we'd one way or another have that person removed from the situation. That doesn't mean fight him, that means remove him from the situation.

Being wrong on a guitar forum is not one of them.

Boy, am I ever excited for this thread to become a DrewH pissing match again. Literally nobody here gives half a shit how tough you think you are.
This is why you are single. Guaranteed.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Just to be clear, he's single because he'd find a way of having a person causing trouble removed that don't involve punching him in the jaw?
No dummy. The opposite sex is attracted to security and feeling secure. His attitude and answer just screamed "weak". I sense a lot of weakness here in your general attitudes. Gotta have everything handed to you. That is weak.

And no one said anything about punching. Getting in someones face and letting them know what they did is NOT ok works too. By that time, other people are intervening anyways to break it up.

zappatton2

Reaction score
This thread has gotten bizarre. How often is your significant other being aggressively pawed at, that it requires a public throw-down? I've been married almost 20 years, literally never had to "defend anyone's honour" out in the real world. Like, do you live in the town with the bar from Roadhouse? Peter Griffin gifs are welcome, BTW.

wankerness

Reaction score
I only click on this thread once a month or so, but boy did it deliver this time. I don't know how this thread arrived at "Andrew Tate told me that women will dump me if I don't beat up someone that harasses them at a violent hick bar cause that's where you should go with your woman if you're cool" but it's almost better if I don't know.

That said, if you are the kind of person that DOES hang out at redneck bars with women that like going to them, then yeah, it's probable that she would expect you to defend her honor through violence, cause that's what the seething underclass believes.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
I am who I am. Truth is, if any one of you disrespected me in person like you've done here, we'd be steppin outside and having productive conversation about acting tough versus being tough and why you don't disrespect people unless you can back it up.

I'm obviously more measured as I get older than I used to be, but I can still get hot under the collar under the right circumstances. I did grow up in a very, lets say, competitive neighborhood. We didn't hide inside with our social media. We all took our punches and we gave them too. This is why I roll my eyes at the brazen behavior here. You can tell the guys who never had to stand face to face with someone who was going to start throwing fists.

Fly me in.

TedEH

Cromulent
Reaction score
I've seen less projection in an IMAX theater. Do y'all have IMAX? It's a big ol' projector.

"Everyone here is WEAK" says the guy who resorts to "oh yeah well you have a cat picture" instead of addressing any of the actual political comments in the politics thread.

High Plains Drifter

... drifting...
Reaction score
@DrewH Jesus Christ, you write as if you're 14 yrs old and just discovered the internet... angry, confrontational, dispensing self-proclaimed wisdom, and desperately trying to shroud some kind of sadness that you just can't manage without juvenile behavior. It's awfully difficult to take someone seriously when they have such a lack of self-awareness and such a skewed perspective of society.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Haha good one man! This truly likes cats, what a weak stupid nerd! Get manlier interests, like kayaking and being a douche on guitar forums
Relax, Cupcake. I like cats and dogs too. I respect people more when they show compassion to animals. Just ironic when someone named USMarine75 has a cat in his avatar. That is all.

No sense of humor.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
@DrewH Jesus Christ, you write as if you're 14 yrs old and just discovered the internet... angry, confrontational, dispensing self-proclaimed wisdom, and desperately trying to shroud some kind of sadness that you just can't manage without juvenile behavior. It's awfully difficult to take someone seriously when they have such a lack of self-awareness and such a skewed perspective of society.
You need to relax. And stop with the holier than thou condescending attitude that is so prevalent here.

DrewH

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I've seen less projection in an IMAX theater. Do y'all have IMAX? It's a big ol' projector.

"Everyone here is WEAK" says the guy who resorts to "oh yeah well you have a cat picture" instead of addressing any of the actual political comments in the politics thread.
If you read, I commented on the supreme court ruling today. But, you didn't and just accuse.