Vader/Peavey/GOMC

• Thread starter Vstro
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vstro

Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Peavey Pro Comm PCX U 1002 Wireless system. Has been in a rack from day one. It's pretty much mint other than missing 3/4 little rubber feet.
Modifications (if any): N/A
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Comes with Rackmount kit, back to front cables for the antennas and 3 guitar to body pack cables.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cleveland, Ohio
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): Envenomedcky, saltthewound (ebay username)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $275 shipping included to the lower 48 states!
Pictures:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar:
Custom case built by GOMC out of LA. 6 space rack off center with a storage space, 1 head space fitted for a Peavey 5150. Was only used for 1 tour!
Modifications (if any): Foam behind the head so it doesn't shift too much
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Will include the 3 space metal drawer in the pictures if the buyer wants it.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Cleveland, Ohio
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
References (eBay or other forum userid):Envenomedcky, saltthewound (ebay username)
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $350, trying not to ship it. I will more then likely be able to meet you half way depending on where you live.
Pictures: Under pictures of the wireless!

Wireless Pictures:

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1824.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

Case Pictures:

IMG_1809.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1810.jpg

IMG_1811.jpg

IMG_1812.jpg

IMG_1813.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
So, nothing else besides a 6 string for the vader? What exactly would you be looking for?

Vstro

Reaction score
So, nothing else besides a 6 string for the vader? What exactly would you be looking for?

It all depends on what you have to offer. Of course if I feel the Vader is worth more than the guitar you offer I will want some cash to cover the difference.

The Vader is on hold for someone now. Looks like I will be trading it for a guitar so I wont take trades on the other items anymore.

Vstro

Reaction score
The Vader is gone! I traded it for a 6 string so I will no longer take trades.