Vadim Taranov Amps Mega Comparison - Blades, Clang, Jump, Mars Plexi, Mega Fuzzie, Raven and Redtone

alessandroarzilli

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I made my own mega comparison video of ALL Vadim Taranov amp sim VST plugins available at the moment!
I used my custom Jackson Dinky JS22-7 with Duncan Solar pickups and I always used the exact same IR files and every amp's EQ was flat!
Which one did you prefer and why? My fave are the Clang, the Blades and the Redtone!

I'm neither sponsored, nor endorsed by any music company, I'm just a metalhead who likes making his own gear reviews!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BIGRIGG

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I made my own mega comparison video of ALL Vadim Taranov amp sim VST plugins available at the moment!
I used my custom Jackson Dinky JS22-7 with Duncan Solar pickups and I always used the exact same IR files and every amp's EQ was flat!
Which one did you prefer and why? My fave are the Clang, the Blades and the Redtone!

I'm neither sponsored, nor endorsed by any music company, I'm just a metalhead who likes making his own gear reviews!

Thanks for the video review. Well done. Vadim's stuff is killer for free and/or very affordable choose your price.