FS various guitars - Strandberg, Skervesen, PRS, Gibson, Fender, Washburn [EU]

Musza

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm doing a Christmas cleanup and so I decided to sell some guitars from my private collection. I'm not really interested in trades unless you have something really special (I might be interested in PRS Paul's Guitar).

International OK? : yes sir!
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here or catch me on facebook @Mus7a;
References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader (lots of positive feedback from around the world);
Shipping:
EU €35-55
USA $120-130
other places - please ask

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Strandberg* Boden Original 6 Trem Natural. This guitar is equipped with roasted maple EndurNeck. It's in very good condition with only two little bumps/scratches;
Modifications: the body had color applied on top but it was returned to it's natural state and finished professionally. Pickups were replaced with Bare Knuckle Nailbomb set with split coil switch, original pickups are included (SD JB set). The guitar is signed by Ola on the backplate;
Accessories: Strandberg Deluxe gig bag, original pickup SD JB set, trem arm, papers;
Price: €1720 + shipping OBO;
q1lVctyh.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: PRS 513 25th Anniversary edition. 25th Anniversary appointments include shadow bird inlays, an anniversary headstock eagle, neck binding and a unique palette of colors. It's in great condition with very little signs of use, has 3 very little dings of a 1-2mm diameter (2 on the headstock and one on the back);
Modifications: none;
Accessories: Original 25th Anniversary Hardshell case, trem arm, papers;
Price: €2500 + shipping OBO;
A5JvwEDh.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Fender Telecaster Richie Kotzen signature, Made in Japan. Great guitar from a well known name, one of the most beautiful Telecasters out there. It handles heavy tones very well, I could easily get some Gojira tones out of it. Condition is very good with some normal signs of use (micro scratches);
Accessories: Hiscox hardshell case;
Price: €1590 + shipping OBO;
l3Y5ZH8h.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Gibson Les Paul Deluxe 2015 in Lake Placid Blue. It's in great condition with minimal sings of use;
Accessories: original Gibson gold hardshell case, all the accessories and papers that it came with from the factory;
Price: €1390 + shipping OBO;
zMrgQxAh.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Gibson Les Paul Standard 2015 in Honey Burst. It's in pristine condition with minimal sings of use;
Accessories: original Gibson gold hardshell case, all the accessories and papers that it came with from the factory;
Price: €1630 + shipping OBO;
uVXVRJYh.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Skervesen Tamandua 6 Classic, employee custom build. It's in mint (like new) condition. Pickups are BKP Mississippi Queen. One of the most incredibly sounding telecasters I've ever played;
Accessories: Hiscox hardshell case, Schaller straplocks, papers;
Price: €1850 + shipping OBO;
Z2rjsmfh.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Washburn Parallaxe 8-string PXS28EB. This it the prototype Parallaxe 8-string that was given to one of the famous Polish artist (PM me for details). The guitar is in very good condition with some little scratches from use;
Accessories: original Washburn gig-bag;
Price: €750 + shipping OBO;
bZMcywYh.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Skervesen Raptor 7 baritone (27" scale) in Lizard Green. It's in mint condition. Pickups are BKP Painkiller/Aftermath set with custom bobbins;
Accessories: Hiscox hardshell case, Dunlop straplocks, papers;
Price: €2050 + shipping OBO;
3ox6CS8h.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Skervesen 4AP Soul in Agate finish. Pickups are BKP Nailbomb + The Mule set. Condition in brand new;
Accessories: Skervesen Hiscox hardshell case, Dunlop straplocks, papers;
Price: €2000 + shipping OBO;
OpmgZEyh.jpg

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Skervesen Raptor from the 5th Anniversary Viper Run (so with Alu Reinforce Tech). Pickups are Fishman fluence. Condition in brand new;
Accessories: Skervesen Hiscox hardshell case, Dunlop straplocks, papers;
Price: €1950 + shipping;
OlQR98ih.jpg

Last edited:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Musza

Reaction score
PRS 513 and Gibson Les Paul Standard sold

guill666

Reaction score
I've seen that you may or may not be interested into trade. I have my esp horizon 3 custom shop for trade here on the forum and I'm intereted in your 2 skervesen + cash. Do not hesitate to pm me ^^

Musza

Reaction score
Raptor 6 VR sold!

only Tamandua, Fender and Washburn 8 left

Latest posts