Vildhjarta thread!!

• Thread starter ZeroCool
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

CTID

Pondering My Orb
Reaction score
Actually I investigated the source of the WoW thing that's on Wikipedia and it doesn't exist, and I dunno if it ever existed. So I guess the mystery of what THALL means remains :lol:

idk if it's specifically why thall became a thing but Thrall is 100% a character from WoW

binz

Reaction score
I really love these chanty vocals, for a lack of better words. A bit like people singing in football stadiums, or more probable here: vikings marching into battle or some shit.

This album was not just not a disappointment, for me it's their best album thus far. Production on point, never feels long, repetitive or boring despite 1:20:00, love the little themes from old material.

Only thing I was hoping for was more songs like den helige Anden with this slow but driven intro / main riff.

11/10. Would thall.

hypotc

Reaction score
new news:

måsstaden under vatten instrumentals are out.

also, from their instagram page:

"@buster.odeholm has remixed, remastered and partially reproduced our first two releases.
We will release these (forte) editions on 28 January 2022 on colored vinyl, CDs and streaming. Our web-store has exclusive vinyl colors that will only be sold via our direct channels, available to preorder now on vildhjartastore.com. A separate preorder of the same editions will go live next week via Indiemerch shipping from North America."

RobDobble6S7

Professional shit talker
Reaction score
Masstaden forte? Anyone else listened? My thoughts: Drums are crazy. I mean fucking insane. Otherwise it's the same masterpiece, bass sounds a little nicer, vocals are a little clearer

binz

Reaction score
Was hoping so much for this and am extremely excited they put it on the streaming services (and not just the social edition vinyls).

Especially thousands of evils sound like a completely new album!

Masoo2

Reaction score
I was actually a little bit worried about Masstaden Forte because it's one of my favorite albums, but man I did not realize how bad the drums sounded on the original mix lmao.

Buster did a fantastic job except on one song: All These Feelings. The beginning just lost so much energy with the octave guitars being pushed far back in the mix :(

gunch

digidun digidun wakka wakka skree
Reaction score
Where do listen I want to listen to thousands of evils forte really bad

RobDobble6S7

Professional shit talker
Reaction score
New teaser out on instagram. Couldn't link cause I don't know how :lol:But it's heavy. It says +KÄNSLAN+ on it, Swedish for "the feeling"

coreysMonster

Abrakadabro
Reaction score

Bruh
sunglasses-holy-shit.gif

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
Great... Another banger that's gonna take me 100 hours to learn...

ToRNOuTLaW

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I still can't figure out if I enjoy listening to Vildhjarta or if I just want to like their music for some reason.

Latest posts