Vintage 80's Seymour Duncan Sh-4 JBJ

• Thread starter sotos
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sotos

Reaction score
Just scored what seems to be a vintage 89 SH 4 for my kramer baretta special. Another option would be to have it installed in my Samick Les Paul ? I'm into 80s, 90s metal. Does it do the chug thing well??
icon_cooler.gif
icon_cooler.gif

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

sotos

Reaction score
Superstrat thing.
That's what I thought!

"Off topic"
Just noticed u are from Vicenza! One of my favorite places in Italy along with Verona and Paduva! I stayed there for a week last Xmas :)

Zado

Reaction score
That's what I thought!

"Off topic"
Just noticed u are from Vicenza! One of my favorite places in Italy along with Verona and Paduva! I stayed there for a week last Xmas :)
Dont sell that thing forever mate, an 89 JB's a keeper,no matter which guitar you put it in. The current one is not even close!

OT: glad to know you stayed here and liked the place buddy! The north-estern part of Italy is a precious hidden jewel, too bad nobody seems to know...especially now that we're plagued with this terrible weather, the whole place got devastated. Btw I was about going to Greece this October, but due to my job couldnt at the very end...Hope to have another chance soon, your country is beautiful and the people is well known here for being the nicest there is!

sotos

Reaction score
Dont sell that thing forever mate, an 89 JB's a keeper,no matter which guitar you put it in. The current one is not even close!

Really?? Wow! Lucky me man! I ve bought it for 50 euros :)

Alex79

Reaction score
Nice!

I had the 30th anniversary JB which was supposed to be like the old 80s ones. If it's similar to that one, it will best fit in the Kramer, not the Les Paul. Not really a chug pickup, great for soloing though. Should be a lot warmer than the current production JB.

sotos

Reaction score
Nice!

I had the 30th anniversary JB which was supposed to be like the old 80s ones. If it's similar to that one, it will best fit in the Kramer, not the Les Paul. Not really a chug pickup, great for soloing though. Should be a lot warmer than the current production JB.
We shall see..! I'll report back when I have it installed!