Vocalist looking for Djent band or Online Collab.

Dreadwell

Vocalist
Reaction score
I am a vocalist originally from Delaware, stationed in Hawaii on Oahu (in the Army for a few more years) and I'm looking to collaborate with musicians to make something similar to Volumes, After the Burial, etc. I would appreciate someone who knows what they're doing as well.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RedEntropy

Reaction score
Hi,

My project is looking for a vocalist. If you would be interested in doing some online collab with me that would be great.

Here is a demo I made that I would like to record properly for an EP. It is downloadable if you follow the link. If you could record some vocals over that so I could have a listen and sent me a private message with a link to youtube/soundcloud or whatever you want to use that would be great.

Diddly Bow Bow 04-07-2012 by ACREProject on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Cheers,

Red Entropy

Reaction score
hey man! i'm doing some homerecording at the moment with just guitar and drums. bass coming as well. i'd love to work with you! :hbang: https://soundcloud.com/wysi-von-ins

this is some stuff i've recorded but there are way more brutal 8string tracks on the way. tell me what you think!

RickyCigs

Banned
Reaction score
I may be interested in collaborating. My tunes can be found at the link in my sig. Pm me if your interested.

Stubert

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
hey I got some songs and ideas, this is one of em, just lookin for anyone who wants to collaborate remotely on this project