Want another reason not to vote for Huckabee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ohio_eric

Contributor
Reaction score
Who here was really kicking around voting for Huckabee? :lol:

But Huckabee is a fundie all wrapped up in a sweet smiling bass playing package. The sad thing is I trust him way more than Giuliani.

Groff

Medicine Chief/RHLC©
Contributor
Reaction score
i understood what he MEANT to say.

But it was still retarted.

"It is now difficult to keep track of the vast array of publicly endorsed and institutionally supported aberrations — from homosexuality and pedophilia to sadomasochism and necrophilia,"

Pedophilia, S&M, and Necrophilia are publicly endorsed and institutionally supported????? :spock:

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
No, I don't, actually. I'm already all set on reasons not to vote for Huckabee. :agreed:

newamerikangospel

Tonight.......you
Reaction score
Man, presidential candidates who aren't smart enough to shut up, shouldn't be presidential candidates.

But I guess its better to learn about their stances before the voting.

drshock

Street-good guy
Reaction score
Who here was really kicking around voting for Huckabee? :lol:

But Huckabee is a fundie all wrapped up in a sweet smiling bass playing package. The sad thing is I trust him way more than Giuliani.

Yeah, I do think he means most of what he says. I think he's pretty genuine and isnt lying about his campaign. < which is why i dont want him running for president, because if he is telling the truth about some of the things he says... :ugh: