Wanting to find members for online tech death project

• Thread starter OrsusMetal
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

techcoreriffman

: roll :
Reaction score
Hey man, I'd be interested in this, I've only been playing for 1 1/2 years, but I'm pretty ok. I play more tech deathcore (Veil of Maya), but I could prolly swing what you're looking for. I don't have any recording equipment so I'd have to send stuff in vids. Send me a PM if you're interested.

xiphoscesar

Reaction score
hey man now that i think about it , i would be interested, im also a big necrophagist and obscura fan, and also been trying to get into technical death metal riffing type stuff so i would like to get into that, PM me if you're interested

OwainXerath

Player of Notes
Reaction score
Just putting my name out there... This sounds right up my alley, I'd love to help you out with guitars. Got standard tuned 7 over here, enough recording gear to get the job done. My other band Xerath are more about melody (in the guitars) than pure tech but I need something to keep my chops up. If you want to email a GP file (I'm using GP4 if you could export it) I'll record a few riffs and see if you like what you hear? It's owainguitar@googlemail.com Real original I know :lol:

13point9

Now with Less Hair!
Reaction score
I'll put my name out there too, but I'm more of an Old school DM and BM player but hey, also if you want any little melodies etc... :yesway: