Weird background amp noise

Milotts

Reaction score
Hi guys!

im currently playing an ibanez sr370m, so far the bass has been amazing does exaactly what i want and plays amazingly. There is one thing i have come to notice and over time has gotten gradualy worse, im not 100% if its the bass, my amp(Mesa Boogie Basis M-2000) or if its the way i am dialing in my settings But every time a crank my amp and put the treble past the 12 oclock this annoying hiss/buzz noise comes through in the background, the treble cut on the bass is set to 50% if i cut it back it prevents the noise alittle bit but not a great deal. Also if i boost the treble cut it makes it worse. ive tried everything from noise gates to graphic eq's and still can fix this problem! =( The only thing i think it may be is the output on the pick ups being extremely high, does anyone knowif that could be the case or have run into this problem before adn beaten it! Any feedback or help will be much helpful

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

davisjom

Reaction score
I honestly have no idea what could be making that noise. maybe u just need some kind of noise suppressor, i dunno. Like a boss Ns-2.