Weird issue with just one thread

• Thread starter pushpull7
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
For whatever reason, when I click on the "post random pics of your six" thread two things happen: 1) it takes a very long time to load (which may be because it's mostly pics) and then I get a "page crashed"

I'm on win7x64/latest Opera.

Not having any problems with the one on sevenstrings/metal/etc though.

Kobalt

Reaction score
W8.1 x64 with Opera as well.

Could be an Opera thing, as I've been running into more and more compatibility issues with it, as of late. :/

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Might just be the hugenormous number of pictures in it, or something in particular on whichever page you're loading.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Something is up with the last page, from post 2841 and up. I'll shoot this over to Alex. I could try pruning it though.

pushpull7

Banned
Reaction score
For whatever reason, I just tried it, and it seems to be kosher.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I removed some dubiously hosted images and that seems to of fixed the problem.

Ernesto

Reaction score
It worked. Looks like there are a couple of posts missing though. No worries. I can reupload. Just in case it helps troubleshoot if it's a continuous issue, if I remember right, when uploading the images on page two, firefox locked up a few times and was using 100%cpu, which it's never done anywhere else.

Thanks again.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Do NOT re-upload those pics. They were the problem. Host them elsewhere and give it a go.

Ernesto

Reaction score
I just saw this. I reposted them a while ago and they seem to be fine. They're pics I took and are hosted at my free site at muut, same source as the pics on page 1. I think the problem before happened due to the compression software that the forum runs, which could have been due to iffy connection on my end when I initially posted them. Anyway, I'll be online for another hour or so so say the word and I'll take them down....if I can?

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
They seem to be working fine, I just wanted to bounce the issue off the site admin before going again. :lol:

It's all good though. :)