This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

marshallH

Wears Guitar Too Low
Reaction score
I try imitate my cats meow EXACTLY sometimes, just because she gets pissed at me and it's funny.

Pee sitting down

Skateboard inside

Put soda bottles on my face and yell "IVE GOT BLUE EYES"

Etc.

marshallH

Wears Guitar Too Low
Reaction score
In my kitchen at night I get that feeling, yes, THAT feeling that I'm being watched and I have to run hella fast back to my room. Everywhere else in my house is fine though.

marshallH

Wears Guitar Too Low
Reaction score
Oh, and I have Tourette's.

Also, me and my twin brother describe pain with colors, like a really sharp pain is a white pain (think when you twist your nose and then the feeling after it) the aches are a blue pain, stabbing pain is a red pain, other is green to orange. Funny thing is we TOTALLY understand eachother.

Alice AKW

Wolf Ninja
Reaction score
I seem to have a weirdly honed head voice, so I'll just randomly bust out with the highest note I can manage when I'm in a good mood and no one's home (Think I got to an A#6 one day)

BusinessMan

Reaction score
I play metal. People around here (uber Christians have outcast me for showing this) think it's weird. Does that count?

MaCkCiTy

Reaction score
When I'm about to go to bed and I'm hungry, but too tired to sort it out properly, I get sliced cheese, put a heap of peanut butter on it and call it a night!

Sunyata

Bro Story Cool
Reaction score
Peanut butter...on...cheese.......peanut...butter.................on...cheese...........

3trv5u

tone whore
Reaction score
I mostly think in english, despite the fact I'm polish. And living in Germany for 6 years and speaking german too. This became to be pretty strange after my mother told me she can perfectly speak English in her dreams and feels a strange connection to England. Even though we've been there only one time and she barely speaks english.

I dropped out of school because I could literally feel how it kills my personality and creativity. I'm happy about that, even though I already regret it, at least I don't want to kill myself anymore.

I am really terrible at explaining things because I have kind of an individual understanding of everything. Every time I tried to explain something just like I understand it, people would say "what the f*ck man, how high are you?"

I often find myself in near-psychedelic states (while being completely sober of course). I'm going so deep into my mind it's not funny anymore, and the only person I ever could talk to on this level with was my mother.

sniperfreak223

B.C. Rich loyalist
Reaction score
when I was in eighth grade, I spent my entire summer vacation digging fighting trenches in the woods behind my mom's house (thanks in no small part to studying WWI in history class). They're overgrown now, but still there, and I openly tell my mom if she ever sells the property,the listing had damn well better include "network of fighting trenches in back yard".

Yeah, I was a weird kid.