What albums have you been waiting forever for?

Brock Bowman

more sweep picking
Reaction score
I can think of several bands off the top of my head that are taking what seems like an eternity to drop a new album. So I'm curious, what bands have you been waiting for an album from, or what bands would you like to see drop another?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

celticelk

Reaction score
Wait, no one's mentioned Tool yet?

The Blind Idiot God record that came out earlier this year was their first in over two decades, so that's probably my personal record-setter. Apart from the rumored Tool album, I'm looking forward to David Torn's upcoming solo album, which will be his first since 2007, and I'm hoping for something new from Steve Tibbetts, whose last solo release was in 2010, and whose last electric album came out in 2003.

Alex Kenivel

Stunt Guitar
Reaction score
:rolleyes: I'd love to see my band record an album...

But yes; Tool, Tool, and Tool

shadowlife

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still hoping that Racer X will get back together for one more album of awesome shred...

jonajon91

New Picture
Reaction score
Finally got a destiny potato album last year, that took some doing. Next up though is Native Constructs 'quiet world' album which I have been waiting for activally for well over two years. Somewhere between queen and BTBAM so you can guess why I am excited.

DXL

Reaction score
Even though I don't listen to them that much anymore, I'm always looking for a new SOAD album since they were my thing back in middle school

Brodessa

Like a Lion.
Reaction score
i waited 8 years for a decent Modest Mouse album lol.

Feel like I've been waiting forever for another Vildhjarta album. It's been too long.
A Different Breed of Killer. Those guy(s) have been toying with fans for quite awhile.
I will forever be waiting for The Mars Volta material.. Antemasque is good and all. But doesn't have what Volta had.
Been waiting awhile for The Fall of Troy to put out something new, and they will be! It's so nice that they got back together.

AugmentedFourth

X:1 K:C [c^f]|
Reaction score
The album that was announced at the beginning of time.

Genesis 42:666 said:
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

And God said, Let there be a fifth Tool album... eventually.

And God listened to the album, and it was good.

​

The Mirror

Reaction score
Tool doesn't count. It's more of a running gag.

My vote goes to the Blind Guardian Orchester project, which is.... more of a running gag. Damn it. :lol:

Latest posts