What are you listening to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Judge_Dredd

Reaction score
Mysto+Dysto+(Nld)+-+The+Rules+Have+Been+Disturbed.jpg

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
This - it's a slightly weird old song from 1977 that my dad played me a few weeks ago and I've been listening to absolutely shitloads since :lol:

Amazing song.

Judge_Dredd

Reaction score
..... YES. Just picked an original press LP of this off ebay. One of my all time favorite thrash albums.

Nice! I also have an original LP in almost mint condition. Found it at the local record store. Along with Toxik's Think This (also in near mint) and Blind Illusion's The Sane Asylum (Also great condition). Just had to take them with me.

Now I'm going to listen to The Sane Asylum:
61iDy1u3%2BVL.jpg

Force

Jackson Addict
Reaction score
Megadeth - Super Collider...............not too bad but we do expect better from Megadeth.

Firewind - Few Against Many..................preferred Gus in Dream Evil but a solid enough album.

Black Sabbath - 13..................It seems when you call an album '13', it puts a jinx on you. Megadeth '13' was crap & this isn't much chop either. It has flashes of old Sabbath but is rather meh. I may need to give it some more time to grow on me.

Beowulf Von Thrashmeister

Reaction score

Classic Maiden !!!. :)

In this clip Iron Maiden play a German TV show, and as they do not approve of miming, they switch instruments and goof around. This is really funny to watch...enjoy !!!. :)