What game are you playing?

• Thread starter mark520
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

kootenay

Reaction score
Well, I beat Ocarina of Time and Majora's mask in a few days :ugh:

Luckily the steam sale happened. I just got To The Moon because I feel like being super sad and its really cheap.

The only game I've ever had a positive win ratio is Rocket League. I have a 56% win rate. I've been playing online since Xbox Live launched in 2002 and have never had a positive k/d or win ratio in my life :lol:

Nice, I play Rocket League from time to time on my PC.... I am fairly sure my ratio is garbage in it tho...haha!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Finished MOH: Warfighter. A bland, generic modern military FPS if it ever needed a face. I did like the mechanic of getting ammo from fellow soldiers but a single point in its favor does not a good game make.

I still have Tomb Raider to play. Might start that sometime this week.

MoshJosh

Reaction score
Finally cracked and got The Witness. So far it is pretty cool but quite frustrating at times. This game really trusts you to figure things out, and can up the difficulty on you very quickly, even within the same sequence of puzzles.

Oh also, playing for long periods of time hurts my eyes. . .

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Unravel came out 47 minuets ago and its fantastic :lol:

The biggest downside is that you have to buy it through Origin.

It is a seriously great looking game. Its absolutely gorgeous. The platforming and physics based puzzles are pretty fun and the emotional overtones of the story are both melancholy yet uplifting. I know that doesnt quite make sense haha. You are finding trinkets and helping an old lady remember her life. Its happy and sad.

Just watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVLzQMqWER8

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Wow, Unravel looks great. And something that my kid would get a kick out of watching. Although am I wrong in thinking the gameplay feels like the creators of Littlebigplanet made Limbo?

leftyguitarjoe

Correct-handed
Reaction score
Wow, Unravel looks great. And something that my kid would get a kick out of watching. Although am I wrong in thinking the gameplay feels like the creators of Littlebigplanet made Limbo?

I've never played any of those games. The platforming isnt anything special. I mean, how special can platforming get? Its been the same since Mario :lol: The game wins by being gorgeous and emotionally fulfilling.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score

Yes :lol: I'm curious what gives you that thought?

Just about finishing up Phoenix Wright: Justice For All, and Link To The Past.

Gahhh I need to finish the PW series. Make sure to grab Apollo Justice and the Edgeworth games too.

I've never played any of those games. The platforming isnt anything special. I mean, how special can platforming get? Its been the same since Mario :lol: The game wins by being gorgeous and emotionally fulfilling.

LBP wins by being kittening adorable, super customizable, a great soundtrack and style. And a few good mechanics (good use of weight and balance, some good uses of grabbing).

LIMBO wins because some of its challenges are hard as balls, it's mega stylized, and it punches you in the feels.

On phone, excuse these quoting out of order!

stevexc

Reaction score
Started playing Undertale yesterday.

I think it's fair to say it's the most massively overhyped game of 2015, and yes I'm comparing it to Fallout 4.

Repner

Reaction score
Playing Dark Souls and Ocarina Of Time 3D.

Gahhh I need to finish the PW series. Make sure to grab Apollo Justice and the Edgeworth games too.

Yeah definitely. It's such a shame the second Edgeworth game and the newest spin off have no plans for a western release.

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
Just finished "Life is Strange." Pretty satisfying little story that had me invested. Not sure I'll play through again, but I felt pretty crummy with the ending I chose. Like, neither end is ideal, but I can't help but wonder if I made the right choice.

Axel_Blaze

Officer&Djentleman
Reaction score
Just finished "Life is Strange." Pretty satisfying little story that had me invested. Not sure I'll play through again, but I felt pretty crummy with the ending I chose. Like, neither end is ideal, but I can't help but wonder if I made the right choice.

The entire game is just one big feels trip. The majority of the choices are pretty ....ty, and I wonder if Squenix had all that planned from the start.

If so, well played...

Reaction score
Started playing Undertale yesterday.

I think it's fair to say it's the most massively overhyped game of 2015, and yes I'm comparing it to Fallout 4.

I completely agree. That said, it was a great game, just nowhere near the Game of the Century that everyone said it was.

Right now I'm playing Dragon's Dogma. It's awesome, runs much much better than the PS3 version.

Sumsar

Reaction score
Just started playing Dying Light again. I have to say, this is propably one of the best games of 2015.