What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Vyn

Not a Sparkly Vampire
Contributor
Reaction score
Gig in two months, have to prioritise getting a live rig together and not just whoring out on Prestige 7s. Looking at using a HX Stomp with DI up front of house and a second output to an EH 44 Magnum to a bin on stage

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
864703.jpg

Been wanting a really thick sounding distortion, so I've got one of these on the way now. It seems super tweakable, should be fun.
The distortion knob is weird. It adds very little until about 3:00. Most of the "gain" is added with the EQ.

Smoked Porter

Reaction score
The distortion knob is weird. It adds very little until about 3:00. Most of the "gain" is added with the EQ.
Yeah, I did read elsewhere that it's not very linear and changes the sound a lot around 1-3:00 ish. Thanks for the tip! I may actually look around at others' settings for once on this thing. :lol:

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
Dammit... GAS got me again. I'm a huge Samick TV20 (Blues Saraceno Sig) guy and this like-new one popped up today. Hard to find a 20+ year old guitar in this good of condition... I couldn't resist.

znjz5h6smspx2doet5il.jpg

v9klmny86kjeyuistbhf.jpg

ma1bc5u0pprfyyffxr8l.jpg

sej1uoodfcbaf47lvcuu.jpg

I've always wanted this color and it will go nice with my purple-sickle one I already have.

se2tlihx7tnzhrup9ett.jpg

USMarine75

Contributor
Reaction score
Nice,

Will it be saved to the archive?

aTGYYYY.jpg

I showed this to my wife and she said "right?" Lol.

And yes that is actually what my storage space looks like at the moment. But it looks like my temp overseas collection just grew to 13 lol.

KnightBrolaire

friendly neighborhood pickup tester
Reaction score
The second I can dump some of the amps/guitars I'm not very into is the second that I buy an aristides and an MI Gamma. My curiosity is too strong. That galactic sparkle 070 on reverb is killing me with extreme GAS

Bearitone

Reaction score
Got one of those Airis integrated pre clones on the way. Pretty stoked to finally try one. This is the LAST overdrive/boost I’m trying for awhile. I’ve yet to find something I enjoy more than my OD808x.

protest

Reaction score
Good price on that, just saw the listing on the GC site :yesway:

That's what I told my wife, but I know basically nothing about Mayo so I'm glad someone else thinks it was a good price :lol:.

It plays awesome. They also have a pretty killer Skervesen if anyone is looking. I think it was $2,400.

USMarine75

Contributor
Reaction score
I need to find a small combo that kills it in the clean dept. As much as i love my 6505, it...well...you know....

Yeah what size and what kind of clean? 2 channel or 1 channel ok?

Latest posts