What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

Blake1970

Reaction score
:hbang:

Attachments

• 2916400569_frt_wlg_001.jpg
    2916400569_frt_wlg_001.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 22

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

tripguitar

Settler of Catan
Reaction score
i finally got over my "i wont settle for less than an axe-fx" but seeing as funds are limited.... i'm pickin up a line 6 pod hd500 tonight! wooo!

Tommy

Terribly Unlucky
Reaction score
Hopefully over the next couple of months I shall acquire an Axe Fx II and a pair of Equator D5's. Just in time to get my Boden 8 sometime in the future.

areyna21

Reaction score
Rebuilding my rig right now and starting it off with a Rivera Knucklehead II. I bought the tre combo but it wasn't as flexible and no master volume for the clean was a deal breaker. So now my mission is getting an effects unit and a new cab. I was looking at the g major 2 for effects and possibly a 212 for better portability.

eventuate

Reaction score
Until a few days ago, I was going for a JP7.

But then I decided I wanted a stellar amp to play it through so I'm gonna get a Mark V first!

axxessdenied

Arium Addict
Reaction score
jP5PTxE.jpg

latest hauls :D
And i preordered the protone misha mansoor overdrive :lol:

How much was the ironheart studio? super interested in one.

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
Either my 7-string Parker Fly that's currently being built, or the rest of the parts to make my own custom B-bender Tele, whichever happens first

Valennic

Many Fingers
Reaction score
Jackson DKA8, followed not so closely by either a HEAVILY option 50'd CT7 from Carvin, or some other heavily decked out 7.

Qweklain

Reaction score
Well I am waiting for my Ormsby to be done in a few months, so that kind of counts. I also impulse bought someones spot on that Jackson CS 7 run.

However if we are talking not yet purchased, then I would like to track down an Engl E580 preamp, a Masotti X3M pre, a Brunetti Mille pre, and an Engl 850 power amp.

Boojakki

Reaction score
I already pre-ordered a Jackson DKA7 and will also buy a Laney IronHeart Studio next. (Still brood over what box (1x12) I should choose... Maybe a Palmer CAB112MAV...). Also I buy used stuff on eBay frequently too... :|

Curt

Where we're going we don't need neck pickups.
Reaction score
Mini Rectifier.

Not quite the classic recto tone, but close enough for a mini head.

DespoticOrder

Slave Driver
Reaction score
Debating a Fireball 60 and an isolation cab for my dorm. But I could spend less than that to get an Axe Ultra... I hate choices :( I might just wait to drop more money on the Axe 2. I've got the money now, but I don't wanna watch my bank account drop until its a bit higher.

Ironbird

Kahler Abuser
Reaction score
I just got myself a Morley Bad Horsie 1 (had a Bad Horsie 2 but sold it, regretted it ever since!) and an EH Metal Muff with Top Boost. Also got a custom stutter effect pedal built for me.

Next up: pedalcase and power supply!

Gear that went out: 95Q Crybaby, Wylde Crybaby, Boss Metal Zone

Gear that needs to go out: Guyatone Metal Monster Tube Distortion