What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Well, I'm off to the post office to pick up my Axe II MkI and MFC MkI :nlb: so next is an expression pedal, and then IDK!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Axewield31

Reaction score
Gunna put together a pedalboard. Sick of the shitty Boss MFX I've been using.
An EHX Cathedral and Boss DD20 will be the basis. I don't really need much outside of reverb and delay. I think I'll grab a couple of Joyo pedals or something just for a bit of extra flavour where I need it (chorus, comp, maybe a phaser or something).
I'll pretty much be buying all of this at once in the next couple of months.

Did toss up buying a Pod or another nice MFX, but the infinite switch on the Cathedral is something I see myself using a lot and while presets are essential for me on effects like delay, I really like the idea of having everything intron of me and being able to switch things in and out and fiddle with settings as I feel.

Will put up a NGD thread when I get the board finished and everything together.

Edit: also seen some demos on the EQD Afterneath. That pedal's got me gassing hard. Will have to get my hands on one of those soon.

Necris

Bonitis.
Reaction score
ART Pro MPA II tube mic preamp and some tubes to replace the stock ones, which, given the price of the pre, I feel safe in assuming are shit.

DaveyJones

Reaction score
I'm looking at a Pocket POD but still trying to decide if I should just save up some more cash and go with the POD 2.0. Any recommendations?

flaherz09

Reaction score
EBMM Luke III with Roasted Neck or an Ibanez RGIT27FE....it's a tough one.

oneblackened

Tube Amp Dork
Reaction score
I'm trading my AW-7 for an RG1570.

I've got probably one of the last Blackwaters before the hiatus on order too!

Shimme

Wants a Seven String
Reaction score
I've got this crazy Warmoth strat on layaway with a single humbucker (dimarzio airzone), single volume, vintage trem (dive only) mint green finish and black pick guard, with wenge neck and fingerboard, with a parkerish headstock (don't quite know what shape to call it, that just comes closest), should be mine in about 3 weeks. Lot of firsts for me but after playing it for about 15 minutes I just held it up and said "sweet".

:yum:

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
Thinking this is next as my guitar situation is more than adequate currently.
Ultra.jpg

1b4n3z

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna grab an 80's ESP Horizon pretty soon. My entire collection is slowly turning into a hair metal tribute, but wth :D

Les

Curl of the Burl
Reaction score
Its not good for me to post here, it turns my "just thinking about getting" and somehow helps materialize into "just ordered", but wth...

One of these...(getting bored with the tube screamer, looking for something a bit different)
Free-the-tone-Gigs-Boston-Overdrive.2946.jpg

Or one of these...
475656000000000-00-750x750.jpg

OOOH and also, still wanting one of these too... i dont currently own a 6 string
SG-Baritone-600b.jpg

rjg3000

Reaction score
I'm hoping to pick up a Mayones Regius sometime in the near future. I can't believe some of the NGD's I've seen of them lately and I need to see what the hype is all about. I hope I don't end up disappointed. ._.

Randy D

Reaction score
G207CWC_NT_47_01.png

This seems to be very tasty........im not certain on the price tag but she looks amazing and I'm sure sounds quite well also.

:shred:

Cheers

-Randy D