What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Gonna try this one out, and if it's worth it, coming home with me; not normally a green guy, but maybe it's cause everyone is doing olive-drab/military green vs. Jackson with this green sparkle, and throw some fretboard dye on that bad boy? Yes please.

i9i4tcdnlk4xyey2fspd.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MoistTowelette

Reaction score
I don't usually consider Agiles but they have this 8 string with a 30 inch scale on the low string that's super tempting. It helps that it isn't hideous like some other Agile models too. For anyone who's had experience ordering from Rondo, do the advanced orders on Rondos site actually ship out on the listed date or is that just a rough estimate?

chiralnirvana82730rlmodssflatblack-6.jpg

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Played a BE-OD into my SD Powerstage into a bogner 2x12 and oh my god, I cannot believe a fucking OD pedal sounds this good. Buying one ASAP, it has something the helix model just doesn't.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Played a BE-OD into my SD Powerstage into a bogner 2x12 and oh my god, I cannot believe a fucking OD pedal sounds this good. Buying one ASAP, it has something the helix model just doesn't.
I noticed the BE-OD seems a bit darker than other BE emulations

DestroyMankind

Reaction score
Ordered a boss tuner for my second pedalboard along with a lehle p split. I'm excited to run my 6505+ and my orange cr120h together and see how it sounds.

CanserDYI

Yeah, No, Definitely.
Reaction score
Ordered a boss tuner for my second pedalboard along with a lehle p split. I'm excited to run my 6505+ and my orange cr120h together and see how it sounds.
I model a vague version of that rig and it sounds awesome, I love the thick low mids of the orange and the gnarly gainy high end of the 5150 biting over top. Have fun and report back!

SalsaWood

Scares the 'choes.
Reaction score
Kinda late to the party, but I always take a close look at Ibanez switches for the reason Randy mentioned. They like to throw in different caps here and there through their model ranges, specifically treble bleed circuits, with pretty much zero documentation about it.

Also lol at that zero fret placement on that Agile. I'm sure it's a fine guitar all the same, that just always bothered me about their headless models. FWIW I have those same tuners and they're pretty great in my respectively uncultured experience.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you have different speakers in the respective cabs? Gets real fun!

ThePIGI King

Jiu Jitsu Enthusiast
Reaction score
everyone is doing olive-drab/military green
Probably because OD green is one of the best colors ever.

I am biased, because by time I joined everything was tan (except the ancient trucks we had). Which, I love the tan the Army uses, but for me, and where I live, green is classic. In fact, unrelated to the military, most of my clothes I wear on a regular basis are green, tan, and gray/blacks. Not only do the Aristides in OD get my green weenie going, but if they could do a Multicam or multicam tropic I'd probably sell a few things to get one. That market segment would be small though lol

/nerd-rant

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Probably because OD green is one of the best colors ever.

I am biased, because by time I joined everything was tan (except the ancient trucks we had). Which, I love the tan the Army uses, but for me, and where I live, green is classic. In fact, unrelated to the military, most of my clothes I wear on a regular basis are green, tan, and gray/blacks. Not only do the Aristides in OD get my green weenie going, but if they could do a Multicam or multicam tropic I'd probably sell a few things to get one. That market segment would be small though lol

/nerd-rant

It's not a bad color on its own, but on a guitar it usually washes out for whatever reason, doubly so if it's matte; like that HT Soloist in the Jackson American thread, it just looks so bland, but if the default "military green" was more like the USMC Service Greens? Yes please!

All it means is taking out like 15-20% of the gray that gets blended in that tones it down.

Shask

Reaction score
It's not a bad color on its own, but on a guitar it usually washes out for whatever reason, doubly so if it's matte; like that HT Soloist in the Jackson American thread, it just looks so bland, but if the default "military green" was more like the USMC Service Greens? Yes please!

All it means is taking out like 15-20% of the gray that gets blended in that tones it down.
I have a Wolfgang in the matte army drab green color. I think it looks really good with the baked maple neck and black hardware.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
A Hotone Ampero control popped up for sale so I nabbed it. Been thinking about replacing my MIDI Mongoose with it for awhile just so I can have PC changes if I ever needed, so there was my opportunity lol

MatrixClaw

Whoaaa No Way!!!
Reaction score
A Hotone Ampero control popped up for sale so I nabbed it. Been thinking about replacing my MIDI Mongoose with it for awhile just so I can have PC changes if I ever needed, so there was my opportunity lol
Digging mine. It's super easy to program with the app.