What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I'm gonna lose my mind. I just swore up and down that I'm getting a new interface and plugins plus new monitors this summer so I can actually comfortably mix at home and then guess what shows up on Reverb.

Another fucking 80s NJ warlock with the full circuit and trem. Replaced knobs and pickups and I'm waiting to see if the seller would ship, but refinished in a sick metallic green.

If it's in good shape with everything working, there goes the recording gear budget and I might have to offload something I don't use, but I gotta have another one.

Update: they won't ship but it's legit, I'm saved but kinda sad

Last edited:

Turd Ferguson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Haven't felt the need to buy anything for a while (other than an SD1)...

...so I ordered one of these for my stereo rig. I have the single version that I might sell now.

DSC_0628_1000x.jpg

Shask

Reaction score
Haven't felt the need to buy anything for a while (other than an SD1)...

...so I ordered one of these for my stereo rig. I have the single version that I might sell now.

DSC_0628_1000x.jpg
What do the switches do?

I have always been curious if these are modified Sonic Maximiser circuits.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Turd Ferguson

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What do the switches do?

I have always been curious if these are modified Sonic Maximiser circuits.

Switches turn the depth and presence on/off individually. So you can use either one, or both.

I have heard they are Amptweaker Depth Finder clones but don't know if that's true.

Shask

Reaction score
Switches turn the depth and presence on/off individually. So you can use either one, or both.

I have heard they are Amptweaker Depth Finder clones but don't know if that's true.
Yeah, I have heard they are clones of the Depth Finder, but I have always wondered if that design was based on the Sonic Maximizer, which is basically a 2 band dynamic EQ.

I thought maybe the switches were frequency selections.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score

Yeah I have one too and it’s supposed to be a clone of the Amptweaker DepthFinder.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
Replacing the Flamma IR loader on my pedalboard with the Mooer X2 one. They're basically the same thing but the Mooer has a headphone out so I can put it at the very end of my signal chain and save a block in my HX while also retaining a headphone jack lol

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Just ordered a Faber bridge for the '76 LPC because the bridge on it is a bit nasty and I don't feel like dealing with cleaning it up :lol:
Can you make an a/b clip? My only bridge change was not required and stock quickly went back on lol.