What is your next guitar/gear purchase gonna be?

• Thread starter M3CHK1LLA
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacksonluvr636

Reaction score
Mono.jpg Just ordered yesterday. Unfortunately these are back ordered until the end of the month but I can't see myself getting anything else before hand.

Mono Vertigo for my Charvel that I just got.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

NateFalcon

Reaction score
D4ECEA7E-34DF-47EC-A6BB-4D4636838A77.jpeg I got enough tube heads, but I really want a nice solid state besides my old Randall rg100es...I forgot about AMT, I had a couple killer pedals from them a few years back (D2, E2) that I loved, so I’ll think I want a AMT Stonehead 50

Jake

GAS Master
Reaction score
I've been watching this on Reverb for the last few months at $1700 (which was already a fair price) but got an email telling me it was down to $1445 this morning so.....you know what I did.

JPXI
pgghfhff0vroi4iccbcv.jpg

We'll see how I like the pickups. Since the piezo is already out I may swap bkp's in if I dont like the fluences.

JamieAFMusic

Reaction score
I'm Holy Grail hunting right now, a SC-607 in Sunburst. Got feelers out pretty much everywhere I can but no luck as of yet.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm Holy Grail hunting right now, a SC-607 in Sunburst. Got feelers out pretty much everywhere I can but no luck as of yet.

I feel ya... I've been doing the same trying to find a pink Peavey Vandenberg.

I do have this inbound... a Peavey Detonator HSH 24-fret 25" scale superstrat from the 90's.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Also bought another Peavey Impact Milano, this one is red and has the original Peavey HH pickups (my amber one has EMG)... also 24 fret 25" scale.

juccrsuc3agdi48bwhlz.jpg

JamieAFMusic

Reaction score
I feel ya... I've been doing the same trying to find a pink Peavey Vandenberg.

I do have this inbound... a Peavey Detonator HSH 24-fret 25" scale superstrat from the 90's.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Also bought another Peavey Impact Milano, this one is red and has the original Peavey HH pickups (my amber one has EMG)... also 24 fret 25" scale.

juccrsuc3agdi48bwhlz.jpg

That is a very nice Peavey!
I've posted my LTD Page Hamilton Magenta as a trade for the SC on about 7 different uk Facebook groups, the Esp Guitars forum and Instagram but no biters yet, but from what I understand they're getting harder to find, ah well it's only been 13 years I'm sure a little longer won't hurt haha!

USMarine75

Contributor
Reaction score
That is a very nice Peavey!
I've posted my LTD Page Hamilton Magenta as a trade for the SC on about 7 different uk Facebook groups, the Esp Guitars forum and Instagram but no biters yet, but from what I understand they're getting harder to find, ah well it's only been 13 years I'm sure a little longer won't hurt haha!

Great guitars! I have the aluminum Page Hamilton. :)

I'm sure it will sell soon enough people seem to love them.

Last edited by a moderator:

JamieAFMusic

Reaction score
yvette rush
cme drill

Great guitars! I have the aluminum Page Hamilton. :)

I'm sure it will sell soon enough people seem to love them.

I've kinda hampered a sale due to just wanting to do a straight swap PH-600 for SC-607, figured they were roughly the same value so what the hey.

A-Branger

Reaction score
GAS is strong, so I end up pre-ordering this beauty <3

Photo+Jan+08%2C+5+35+09+AM.jpg

was gonna wait till next run but something about the dark purple with white pickups. Im a sucker for white pickups in dark finishes

Last edited:

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
A Boden 7. It is my mission to purchase one by the end of the year, if not before the summer is out. Likely an Original with a trem, but any Boden 7 will do. It must happen.

JamieAFMusic

Reaction score
A Boden 7. It is my mission to purchase one by the end of the year, if not before the summer is out. Likely an Original with a trem, but any Boden 7 will do. It must happen.
If you find an OS with Lace pickups they are amazing, and quilt purple is just so nice to look at :)
Also a thing has occurred! Update to come April 9th :D

USMarine75

Contributor
Reaction score
I decided to purchase the twin of the one I just bought. This one has a licensed Floyd Rose, instead of the Made-for-Peavey Hipshot Powerglide:

vyamgndt7ocbqwzg5gqd.jpg
igwbakk18mkifhctva7n.jpg
i85luhqai1wlofnar8xr.jpg
ohviel0dnrhzfym8cvae.jpg

The first one I got (not these pics) was in far worse condition that was advertised: neck adjustment issues, the pickguard was lifted and doesn't seat flush, more dings than listed, the neck after last 4 frets seem to be warped causing fret-out of strings at anything less than .25-.2mm action, and fret buzz issues.

However... it sounds absolutely killer in Drop-B or Drop-C. The seller had what looks like something in the .12-.70 range for strings. The highest I can tune is Drop-C with 4 trem springs, so I'm curious if my issues would be alleviated by a normal gauge.

Wolfos

Guitarded
Reaction score
I decided to purchase the twin of the one I just bought. This one has a licensed Floyd Rose, instead of the Made-for-Peavey Hipshot Powerglide:

vyamgndt7ocbqwzg5gqd.jpg
igwbakk18mkifhctva7n.jpg
i85luhqai1wlofnar8xr.jpg
ohviel0dnrhzfym8cvae.jpg

The first one I got (not these pics) was in far worse condition that was advertised: neck adjustment issues, the pickguard was lifted and doesn't seat flush, more dings than listed, the neck after last 4 frets seem to be warped causing fret-out of strings at anything less than .25-.2mm action, and fret buzz issues.

However... it sounds absolutely killer in Drop-B or Drop-C. The seller had what looks like something in the .12-.70 range for strings. The highest I can tune is Drop-C with 4 trem springs, so I'm curious if my issues would be alleviated by a normal gauge.

Man, my brother had a made in USA Peavey with Trem as his learning guitar when he was 6 or 7, a relative gave it for free not knowing what it was. My brother ruined that thing, smashed it up, drew on it etc. I wish I knew more back then, I would have slapped him silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.