What minor film character are you?

• Thread starter Wiltonauer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Have you ever seen a secondary or less important character in a movie — maybe someone who was supposed to be a one-note stereotype — and thought, “That’s 100% me.”?

Who pigeonholed you with deadly accuracy? Tell us about the joy of seeing your kind represented on the silver screen.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Ideally: George Bailey when he offed himself on the bridge, but skip the part where Clarence comes and shows him the world without him, just jump to where I get to stay dead.

Realistically: someone who ends up in a delete scene, because their scene wasn't necessary for pacing purposes, no one specific

Wiltonauer

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Ideally: George Bailey when he offed himself on the bridge, but skip the part where Clarence comes and shows him the world without him, just jump to where I get to stay dead.

Realistically: someone who ends up in a delete scene, because their scene wasn't necessary for pacing purposes, no one specific

Would you consider upgrading yourself from (scenes deleted) to… I don’t know… one of George’s employees at the bank? Or his kid he yells at for playing the piano, then later for not playing the piano?

Church2224

Guitar Whore
Reaction score
Ron Swanson and Hank Hill are the two closest characters I can think of. Not minor or movie characters but closest character's to my personality

Ron for love of whiskey, hating the government, love of meat and food, dry sense of humor and being the guy people go to to solve their problems.

Hank for love of mowing the lawn and old school ways about him

both for love of music and playing instruments, hard work, and being possibly autistic

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr.
Reaction score
3cab47074aa82817c671dd4c77b01c1c.gif

Last edited:

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've been compared to a lot of different movie characters, but realistically it's probably this guy :lol:
Hercules Panic Drinking Soda.jpeg

I played him in a school play I did when I was like 12, and ever since then I identify with him deep down :lol:

Alberto7

Living room guitarist. Ex-bedroom guitarist.
Contributor
Reaction score
I don’t know who this character is, but I approve.

He's Panic, one of Hades's two underlings in Disney's Hercules (1997). He's supposed to be this demonic imp dude that does evil shit for Hades, but he's really just a scaredy cat who has secretly good intentions and couldn't hurt a fly :lol:

Latest posts