What Should I Put in My 4u Rack? 1u Space Left

• Thread starter Spaced Out Ace
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Spaced Out Ace

Reaction score
A Lexicon MPX-1 would do this great also for much cheaper. Only thing I don't like about it is that you can't run Detune and Chorus together.
I don't run stereo, so not sure it'd matter. I'm not particularly sure what detune would sound like if it isn't stereo, to be honest.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Scordare

Reaction score
I don't run stereo, so not sure it'd matter. I'm not particularly sure what detune would sound like if it isn't stereo, to be honest.

I use my whammy 5 90% of the time in the detuner setting, which is mono… It gives a cool modulation without the predictable LFO sweep. Great for clean sounds, or anywhere you would use a chorus, phaser or flanger.

Shask

Reaction score
I use my whammy 5 90% of the time in the detuner setting, which is mono… It gives a cool modulation without the predictable LFO sweep. Great for clean sounds, or anywhere you would use a chorus, phaser or flanger.
That is what the Luxe pedal posted above is... just that mode.

Scordare

Reaction score
That is what the Luxe pedal posted above is... just that mode.

Yes a cool pedal! The whammy allows you to control the intensity with the treadle though.. making it nicer to go from subtle to extreme on the fly.