When I say awesome, you think of __________?

• Thread starter PirateMetalTroy
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shaunheiser

Reaction score
Rocky fucking IV.

Rocky IV is practically the reason the cold war ended, come on, it doesn't get much more awesome than that.

Prydogga

Giddyup.
Reaction score
shaun_of_the_dead_shaun_ed.gif

epsylon

Reaction score
Velociraptors, Sentry turrets, Ninjas & Pirates, Sports motorbikes, Fighter jets, and of course barrels of beer.

elrrek

Contributor
Reaction score
1101117-ok_03_05_2009_raptor_jesus_super.jpg

Just the whole concept of Jesus Raptor is awesome. Awesomely funny, awesomely stupid, awesomely offensive (to some) and awesomely inspired as well in what it promotes (that being thought).

The Reverend

GHETTO KING OF SWAG
Reaction score
To be honest?

Pooping my pants in the second grade because I didn't wanna leave the theater during the re-issue of Star Wars. It was so "awesome" hahaha.

I suppose that's when the nerd surfaced in me.

groph

Reaction score
I second the space battles. Also, alien invasions, or space explorers (Turisas in Space?) Giant cosmic events, birth of stars, black holes, beings transcending physical bodies, superintelligences, robot uprisings, etc.

Maybe you could throw in that battle between Longcat and his dark nemesis, whatever the fuck cat that's called, that's pretty awesome.

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
pot
lsd
ibanez
ralphy
leandro
fred
randy
max
gwar
mike patton
peyote
darth vader
GUNS, RAZORS, KNIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dark_Matter

Reaction score
To be honest?

Pooping my pants in the second grade because I didn't wanna leave the theater during the re-issue of Star Wars. It was so "awesome" hahaha.

I suppose that's when the nerd surfaced in me.

I could imagine you sitting there and having a bunch of people slowly turn their heads toward you with a "what the fuck" look on their face :lol: